Ys: Memories of Celceta Remaster Heads West for PS4 | Pre-order Now!
Ys: Memories of Celceta Remaster
PlayStation 4™ – US & EU
- A Remastered version of Ys: Memories of Celceta is coming to the West in Spring 2020 for the PlayStation 4.
- Enjoy the game with English & Japanese language support for the voiceovers.
- Pre-order the game now and get the Timeless Adventurer Day-1 Edition!
Nihon Falcom‘s long-running Ys series is here once again for a renewed adventure for a brand new set of audience. If you can recall, Ys: Memories of Celceta was originally released for PS Vita and has been ported in PC in 2018 and to PS4 in Japan as Ys: Memories of Celceta: Kai. Now, XSEED Games is pleased to announce that they got the publishing rights to release a remastered version of Ys: Memories of Celceta to the PlayStation 4 in the West!
This Remastered edition of Ys: Memories of Celceta promises to run the game with 60 frames per second support with full high-definition graphics and optimized controls to reproduce the touch screen functions of the PS Vita version, XSEED announced. Language-wise, players now have the option to play the game with English voices or the original Japanese voiceover of the game. Worry not though PC gamers, the publisher also announced that this language feature will be released to the PC release soon via a free update.
But, that’s not all…
The publisher also revealed that they will be making a fresh limited physical edition of the western release titled Ys: Memories of Celceta – Timeless Adventurer Day-1 Edition. Aside from the base game, the Timeless Adventurer Edition will come with a series of commemorative soundtrack CD and 12 colorful art cards based on the game’s characters.
The good news? If you’re one of the early birds who will pre-purchase the Ys: Memories of Celceta Remaster here at Playasia, you’ll not just get the standard edition of the game, instead, you’ll take home the Timeless Adventurer Day-1 Edition!
So, better get those pre-orders locked in! Click the button below to reserve a copy.
You can watch the announcement trailer of the game below followed by its list of features and screenshots.
- The hero has lost memory! What clues are left? Only a few memories left!
- 60 fps + full HD + More comfortable to play with the high sound quality!
- Optimized touch operation for PS4
- Easy but deep, fast and refreshing party battle!
- Train your favorite characters with weapon enhancement
- Avoidance, Collaboration, and skills!