Rhythm Game Avicii Invector Heads To Nintendo Switch In 2020 I Pre-order Now!
Nintendo™ Switch- US & EU
- Avicii Invector is a rhythm game based on the works of Swedish DJ and Producer Tim Bergling or commonly known as Avicii.
- Portions of game royalties will be donated to The Tim Bergling Foundation, a foundation created by the family of Avicii. It’s a foundation that tackles mental health awareness and suicide prevention.
- The game is bound to release in 2020 for Nintendo Switch.
Avicii Invector was released for PS4, and Xbox One last December and next year it is coming to Nintendo Switch, so Switch users don’t be sad, you may soon be enjoying this game on your Switch console.
Avicii Invector is a rhythm game based on the music of one the most known DJ and producer of modern music, Avicii.
The tracklist included in the game are as follows:
- Can’t Catch me
- Pure Grinding
- What Would I Change it to
- The Nights (Avicii by Avicii)
- Waiting For Love
- Gonna Love Ya
- You be Love
- Friend of Mine
- Sunset Jesus
- Fade Into Darkness
- Wake Me Up
- Lonely Together
- Without You
- Hey Brother
- I Could Be The One
- You Make Me
- Lay Me Down
- For a Better Day
- Broken Arrows – M-22 Remix
- True Believer
- Talk To Myself and more…
Have you spotted your favorite Avicii song?
The game was developed by Hello There Games and published by Wired Productions. The game will give players a fast-paced rhythm experience fused with Avicii’s trademark brand of uplifting EDM linked with serene visual scapes.
Avicii – INVECTOR is a rhythm game that rides on a fundamental but simple core; the awesome feeling you get from listening to great music. Preferably at a huge concert.
Playing the game, you’ll invest yourself in the rhythm and enjoy constant rewards in the form of polished audiovisual feedback. Different modes in each level will further enhance the connection to every part of the song you play and offer refreshing styles of interaction with the rhythm.
Each hit song you play has been custom made with on the note level design and three difficulties to master. That way, Avicii – INVECTOR is perfect to a wide range of players with different skillsets and desires, welcoming everyone from casual players to hardcore rhythm gamers hungering for a challenge.
The team at Wired Productions and Hello There Games are consummate music fans and aim to make an impact with its efforts. Portions of the game royalties will go directly to The Tim Bergling Foundation, which advocates for the recognition of suicide as a global health emergency and promotes removing the stigma attached to the discussion of mental health issues.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Master 25 hit anthems from the phenomenal talent of late superstar AVICII
- Flow-through SIX mesmerizing worlds wrapped in a magnificent musical experience
- Turn up the volume and set yourself a challenge across THREE complexity levels
- Play solo or with up to 4 friends in split-screen multiplayer action
- Lay down your high score and rise up the Global Leaderboards
- Explore a pure-hearted narrative journey set against the globally celebrated works of AVICII
- Support The Tim Bergling Foundation with a percentage of sales going to support mental health awareness