Off-road Simulation Racing Game Overpass Arrives This March I Pre-order Now!
PS4™, XONE™ & Switch– US & EU
- Overpass is an off-road simulation game that focuses on conquering natural and artificial obstacles.
- The game’s realistic physics engine requires players to be precise and meticulous in controlling speed and acceleration to avoid losing grip and failing the crossing.
- The game is bound to release on March 21, 2020 and pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
In Overpass, players will control vigorous buggies and quads that cross extreme tracks and hazardous terrains.
This off-road simulation game focuses on climbing natural and artificial obstacles. The game requires players to master the technical characteristics of official reproductions of buggies and quads from different iconic brands. Also, with Overpass realistic physics engine, it requires players to be precise and meticulous of their speed and acceleration control or else you will lose your grip and might fail on the crossing.
“We don’t focus on driving fast or putting the pedal to the metal but it’s more on technical driving, like having the right amount of speed and using skills to get past obstacles. We didn’t want to make just another racer, we wanted to do something that requires learning and has a skill depth to master.”
–Joakim Eriksson (Thanks, Gamereactor!)
Overpass™ is an off-road simulation focused on conquering natural and artificial obstacles. The player takes control of powerful buggies and quads, scrabbling across extreme tracks and very hazardous terrain. This simulation, unique in its genre, pits the player against craggy slopes and puts their cool-headedness to the test throughout technical obstacle courses along wilderness tracks.
The Career mode lets you manage your buggies and quads and choose the one best adapted to each track and terrain type in order to win the competition and attract sponsors. In multi-player mode, you’ll need to know and master the slightest detail of each track in order to post the best times and show that you are truly the master of off-roading!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A Complete Career Mode – Find sponsors, manage your vehicles and calendar to dominate the season
- Local and Online Multiplayer – Share the experience and compete with other players, including a Split Screen mode
- More than 20 Official Vehicles – Including manufacturers like Yamaha, Textron and Suzuki
- More than 40 Technical Tracks – Tracks are spread across 6 environments, each offering their own challenges
- Realistic Physics – Gives vehicles and terrains a real identity and feel on sand, rocks, mud, and more