MudRunner’s Sequel SnowRunner Comes This 2020 | Pre-order Is Now Available Here At Playasia!
PS4™ & XONE™– US & EU
- SnowRunner is the renamed sequel to the trucking sim hit MudRunner.
- It is a game that gives players an ultimate off-road experience with bigger and better visuals, advance simulation physics and more.
- The game is bound to release this year and pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
SnowRunner welcomes you to an extreme off-road experience that features bigger and even better stunning visuals, advanced simulation physics and enormous vehicles and maps.
The game introduces you to a cold and snowy terrain. Experience a wide variety of customizable heavy-duty vehicles from manufacturers like Pacific, Navistar and more. SnowRunner features 15 new sandbox maps with some that are said to be four times larger from the original MudRunner (sounds very challenging!).
Take the extreme ride alone or call your friends online for a four-player co-op multiplayer.
SnowRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful vehicles as you conquer extreme open environments with the most advanced terrain simulation ever. Drive 40 vehicles from brands such as Ford, Chevrolet, and Freightliner as you leave your mark on an untamed open world.
Overcome mud, torrential waters, snow, and frozen lakes while taking on perilous contracts and missions. Expand and customize your fleet with many upgrades and accessories including an exhaust snorkel for heavy waters or chain tires to battle the snow.
Make sure to master ultimate hazards like snowdrifts, ice, muds and more. Make sure to deliver your cargo as fast as possible to its destination. SnowRunner is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Get ready for the next-generation off-road experience
- Drive powerful vehicles and overcome extreme open environments: mud, torrential waters, snow, frozen lakes
- Extreme environments in a highly advanced physics engine
- 40 unique vehicles to unlock, upgrade and customize
- Dozens of challenging missions across an interconnected world
- Go solo or play with other players in 4-player co-op