Azur Lane: Crosswave – Western Release Coming in February
Azur Lane: Crosswave
PlayStation 4™ – EUROPE
- This is the European release of Azur Lane: Crosswave for PlayStation 4.
- It’s coming on February 14, 2020.
- It includes base game, a collector’s box, a reversible cover sleeve, and a 12-page art desk calendar.
In May 2019, Idea Factory International announced the Western release of Compile Heart and Felistella-developed shooter game, Azur Lane: Crosswave, for the PlayStation 4 in the Western regions in 2020.
After a few months, Idea Factory International confirmed the Western release date of this 3D action shooter video game. Folks, if you are waiting for this, it’s coming in February 2020 for the PlayStation 4 and PC.
Here at Playasia, the only available for pre-order for this game is the Commander’s Calander Edition. In this edition, it includes the base game, a collector’s box, a reversible cover sleeve, and a 12-page art desk calendar. (Please remember, while supplies last!)
For a brief background, Azur Lane is a famous side-scrolling video game that was first released for iOS and Android in 2017. After the massive success in China, it took its popularity over Japan. This game has adapted several entertainment outlets such as manga and novelizations. Azur Lane grabs the console game spot with the Azur Lane: Crosswave. It was first released in Japan on August 29, 2019. Now, the Western folks will experience this in February!
Here’s the overview via Idea Factory International.
Azur Lane: Crosswave takes the spirit of the mobile game and uses the Unreal Engine to bring its characters to life in a massive 3D world, so fans can see them like they’ve never seen them before. The in-game character designs will also feature cel-shaded anime style 3D graphics that stay true to the original art.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from GuardianE. (JP Version)
The Western release of Azur Lane: Crosswave is coming in February for the PlayStation 4. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the Japan Version of this game is still available on our website. So, if you want to grab the Japan Version, click the button below to order yours now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
- Ships at Bae – Players will need to defeat enemy ships and meet special criteria to unlock and customize new characters. Swap weapons and even cute accessories to fit your needs as the top commander of the seas! With a multitude of characters to collect each equipped with unique strengths and abilities and NPCs to unlock, every player will definitely find their favorite commander to customize!
- Ready Your Torpedoes and Set Sail – Before you set sail, players can prepare their character units, formations, and equipment. Customizing and preparing your formation ahead of battle is crucial!
- Glide and Weave – Don’t just sit out there like a buoy! Prepare yourself and input your attacks! Pay close attention to aerial bombs, underwater torpedoes, and incoming projectiles. Launch and aim your torpedoes, shoot down incoming aerial attacks with your anti-air guns, and swiftly glide past any incoming missiles!
- Unreal Big Fish – Azur Lane: Crosswave uses the Unreal Engine and it brings your favorite 2D characters in the original mobile app come to life in this 3D, cel-shaded world!