Granblue Fantasy Versus: Watch the Amalthea Stage Gameplay Video Here
Granblue Fantasy Versus
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN & ASIA
As the release date is now fast approaching for Japan and the Asian version, Granblue Fantasy Versus keeps us updated with brand new pieces of information around. And, after the reveal of Knickknack Shack gameplay, a new video has been dropped!
The official Twitter of Granblue Fantasy Versus has revealed the short gameplay. In the video, it mainly highlights the Amalthea stage. According to Gematsu, the Amalthea stage is set between the Crew of Enforcers and the Erste Empire fleet. Once you are approaching the final round of the battle, the cannonball will destroy the wall that takes the fight indoors.
Watch the video below.
— グランブルーファンタジー ヴァーサス (@gbvs_official) January 10, 2020
Here’s the game overview from XSEED Games below.
In a world where adventurers roam the skies on airships, and the floating islands of the Skydoms lead their way, the Grandcypher—an airship of massive proportions—sets out on a magnificent journey, traveling the islands, and picking up a veritable army of sellswords, knights, and mages along the way… However, these heroes of the sky will soon embark on a brand-new adventure, where battle and glory await!
Take on the international mobile game hit to the next level in Granblue Fantasy Versus for PlayStation 4 coming on February 6th, 2020 in Japan & Asia. Here at Playasia, this 2.5D fighting game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the Premium Box Limited Edition of Granblue Fantasy Versus is also available for pre-order. What are the inclusions of this edition? Check it out below. (Please note: pre-order now before it closes for its allocation!)
- PS4 Game: Granblue Fantasy Versus
- Special Draw Box
- Special Soundtrack CD
- Special Art Book
- Character Pass: Five characters unlock rights due out post-release & the Lobby Avatar “Power-Specialized Vyrn”
- PlayStation 4 System Theme
- PlayStation Network avatar set
- Color Pack
Read more about the game > HERE <
- An Anime Fighter for Players of All Levels! – Arc System Works, the team behind critically-acclaimed fighting series BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Cygames, the people behind the international mobile phenomenon Granblue Fantasy, usher in a new era of fighting games with a rich and accessible battle system suitable for beginners and veterans alike
- Fight as Your Favorite Granblue Characters! – A balanced and varied cast of combatants are ready to duke it out, each with their own individual fighting styles and dazzling skills. Whether it’s the well-rounded Katalina, the long-range specialist Ferry, or the dual blade wielder Lancelot, there is a character and style to suit almost anyone’s tastes
- A Gorgeous 2.5D Style World, Accompanied by Memorable Melodies! – High production values recreate the well-known locales of the Granblue Fantasy universe in vivid 2.5D, bringing these environments to life as crewmembers cheer in the background, all accompanied by Stelle Magna’s stirring soundtrack
- Captivating Visuals, Designed by a Fantasy Expert! – Hideo Minaba of Final Fantasy series fame contributes as art director, lending his extraordinary talents and unforgettable character and world designs to the Granblue Fantasy universe!