Galak-Z: The Void / Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition – Platinum Pack | Two Games in One Pack for PS4 & Switch
Galak-Z: The Void / Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition – Platinum Pack
PS4™ & Switch – US & EU
- Maximum Games will bring these two games in one package for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Retail listings revealed the release date is on February 25th.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia!
Two games in one package?!?! The game publisher and distributor, Maximum Games, will bring the physical edition of Galak-Z: The Void and Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition in one platinum pack. Galak-Z: The Void / Skulls of the Shogun Bone-A Fide Platinum Pack will be available on February 25th, based on the retail listings from Amazon and GameStop. So, physical version enthusiasts, are you ready for these games in one package?
Check out the box art below.
For a brief background, Galak-Z: The Void is a two-dimensional shooter video game with a combination of arcade gaming, modern physics, roguelike, and A.I elements for an awesome adventure awaits you as a hero. Survival is necessary for this game as the goal is to be safe in a hostile environment while battling against the cunning enemies.
Meanwhile, Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition is a strategy game. Crush your enemies and after that, eta their skulls! Play as a samurai as you join forces in the undead army, magical monks and more.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the videos below from Handheld Players. (Nintendo Switch version)
Get these two games in one package in Galak-Z: The Void / Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition – Platinum Pack for the PS4 and Switch. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Both Galak-Z: The Void and Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition is now available via the Nintendo eShop! So, if you want to grab the game digitally. Here are some of our Nintendo eShop cards!
- Transform from fighter to mech and back
- New Mode – The Void allows endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge
- Advanced enemy A.I. for intense dogfights
- Arcade Mode for the faint of heart who don’t dare the rogue-lite approach
- Procedurally built levels means it’s never the same adventure twice
- A gridless, streamlined interface married with deep tactical strategy and wildly variable battle outcomes
- Eye-popping 2D, high-definition environments and characters, inspired by classic 1960’s anime
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- 30 multiplayer maps let you play locally on the same screen or online in networked multiplayer
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!