Metro Redux: The Terrors Will Arrive to the Nintendo Switch in February
Nintendo™ Switch – EUROPE
- Deep Silver will bring the Nintendo Switch version of Metro Redux on February 28th.
- Metro Redux includes Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light and all the DLCs.
- Pre-purchase your copies right now here at Playasia!
Switch users, prepare for the horrors in the Russian apocalypse! Get ready as Deep Silver will release the Nintendo Switch version of Metro Redux. This game is the two in one collection featuring the definitive editions of Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light. It’s coming on February 28th, 2020!
According to the official website, Metro Redux will include all the downloadable content on the 16GB cart. So, physical enthusiasts, this is a great deal especially if you are love collecting games for your shelves.
For a brief background, Metro Redux is a post-apocalyptic first-person-shooter video game developed by 4A Games. It was first released in the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in August 2014. Now, the Switch users will get the chance to experience this first-person shooter game in February. So, are you ready for this?
For the overview of the game, check out below via Nintendo.
In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.
The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.
You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised underground. Having never ventured beyond the city limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat.
But will they even listen? Rather than stand united, the factions of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever.
Including the epic single-player campaigns of both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, Metro Redux takes you on a journey from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind.
Get yourself immerse in the city of Moscow as you face the horrors of the Russian apocalypse. Gather some weaponry to eliminate the threat such as the mutants, humans, foes and most importantly, the deadly environment. So, how you will face the impending threat? Survival is on the line.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check it out below from IGN. (PS4 Version)
The Nintendo Switch version of Metro Redux is coming on February 28, 2020. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version of Metro Redux is still available on our website. So, if you want to grab this game now, click the button below to order yours now!
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Two campaigns, and all DLC included – Metro Redux includes two complete campaigns that combine to create one epic adventure. With 10 hours of bonus content, that means 30+ hours of solo FPS gameplay just on one play-through
- Two unique Play Styles : ‘Spartan’ and ‘Survival’ – approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror , or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes