The Idolmaster: Starlit Season – The New Console Game in the Series!
The Idolmaster: Starlit Season
PS4 & PC – Japan
- The Idolmaster Starlit: Season is the newest entry in the long-running The Idolmaster series.
- Starlit Season is under development for both PS4 via PSN Store and PC via Steam in Japan to be released sometime in 2020.
- If you’re in search of PSN cards, you can get it here at Playasia!
The Idolmaster series has been running in the video gaming industry for over 14 years now. And up until now, many of the series’ enthusiasts are still interested to play the game. So, if you’re one of the many fans of the franchise, Bandai Namco has some good news in the table.
The publisher held a live stream last January 20 to drop some important news to The Idolmaster series lovers. During the live stream, it has been confirmed that the previously teased console game in The Idolmaster series is, The Idolmaster: Starlit Season. You can find the teaser trailer below.
Starlit Season is the newest entry in The Idolmaster series. As of the time of writing, no definite release date for the game has been announced. But, it is scheduled to release sometime in 2020 for both PS4 via the PSN Store and PC via Steam in Japan.
Gameplay-wise, just like any other Idolmaster game in the franchise, The Idolmaster: Starlit Season will put you in the shoes of an eager producer of the 765 Production talent agency to “assemble a brand-new, special idol unit of members comprising from different agencies.” So basically, you as a producer must handle, manage, and market aspiring J-pop idols.
Your goal is for your Special Unit to be the winner of the “Starlit Season” idol competition to acquire the grand prize of performing in front of thousands of fans in the newly opened Starlit Dome.
Hone your talent’s abilities through training and merchandising. Produce entertaining music and dance routines, and seek guidance from your budding assistants.
You have 10 months to sharpen your talents abilities to the best that they can become before getting into the final stage of the competition. You can find the schedule below, courtesy of Gematsu’s translation.
01. Monthly Target
- An end-of-month stage with the targeted number of fans. The targeted number of fans for the month is shown at the beginning of that month.
02. Manage Members’ Schedules to Meet Your Goals
- Lesson – Grow the idol’s abilities
- Stage – Sing and dance to increase your fans
- Sales – Earn money through sales
- Interaction – The evaluation from idols and staff draws out more abilities
03. Monthly Results
- Acquire the target number of fans for the month and clear the stage to proceed to the next month’s story
The deadline is 10 months! Produce the idols with the goal of participating in the mega-concert at the end of December!
Enjoy Starlit Season with all-new concert systems! Get a chance to win through concerts, auditions, and festivals! Plus, check out the confirmed idols below along with three revealed characters from Cinderella Girls, Million Live!, and Shiny Colors.
- Ranko Kanzaki
- Mika Jougasaki
- Anzu Futaba
- Mirai Kasuga
- Shizuka Mogami
- Tsubasa Ibuki
- Sakuya Shirase
- Kaho Komiya
- Tenka Osaki
Starlit Season is made with Unreal Engine 4 and we can really tell that the visuals for the upcoming title are indeed appealing. You can check it out below.
If you are planning to pick up this game digitally this year, you can always grab your PSN digital cards here at Playasia! Click the button below to grab yours!
Wait, are you a fan of The iDOLM@STER Series?
Satisfy your inner iDOLM@STER fan by collecting these iDOLM@STER goodies!
|ORDER NOW||ORDER NOW||ORDER NOW|
|ORDER NOW||ORDER NOW||ORDER NOW|