Autobahn Police Simulator 2 Comes To Playstation 4 Next Month I Pre-order Now!
Autobahn Police Simulator 2
PlayStation 4™ – Europe
- Autobahn Police Simulator 2 is the successor of the popular Autobahn Police Simulator game launched in 2015 for PC and mobile phones.
- The game was first launched for PC in 2017 and now heads to Playstation 4.
- The game is bound to release next month and pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Players will take the role of a law enforcer in one of Europe’s fastest roads. In Autobahn Police Simulator 2, you can now use the Character Creator to customize your own in-game character’s head, body, and clothing.
Your adventure begins at the police station where you and your colleagues will meet. As a law enforcer, you will take various and randomly selected missions like chasing cars because of high speeds, traffic checks, and accident securing. By completing these missions, you can move up your rank. And step by step, you can unlock new upgrades for the station, vehicles, equipment, and skills via the tech tree.
Also, Autobahn Police Simulator 2 features a more elaborate and spectacular story in 20 missions that are broken up into cutscenes. All the game’s missions including the free game or in the story are extensively voiced to convey a realistic and more thrilling experience.
Be a law enforcer and chased those who go against traffic laws. Autobahn Police Simulator 2 features a long term varied gameplay that goes beyond a mere simulation. Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Living Police Station: Policemen follow their own schedules
- Elaborately told story
- Free Play
- Detailed character creation
- Tech tree with upgrades for the station, vehicles, gear, and player skills
- Intelligent AI
- 3 different vehicles
- Detailed vehicle functions like 3 different siren signals, controllable LED matrix, “blue light”, indicators, and many more