Samurai Shodown 3 out of 4 Season Pass 2 DLC Characters Revealed!
PS4™, XONE & SW – US, EU & JAPAN
We’re just a few weeks away from the release of SNK‘s fighting game, Samurai Shodown, to the West for the Nintendo Switch, and still, the developer is making sure that everyone is in the hype train for this game. So, in case you missed it, SNK recently revealed the furious characters that will be joining the game’s Season Pass 2, during EVO Japan 2020.
Aside from the previously revealed Mina Majikina back in August 2019, two more characters have been revealed that will be joining Mina in the Season Pass 2 as DLC characters. And they are none other than, Sogetsu Kazama, and Iroha.
Three out of four characters are now confirmed and there is only one mystery character left unrevealed for Season Pass 2. Who could it be? While waiting for the fourth mystery character to be revealed, you can enjoy first the trailer for Mina, Kazama & Iroha below, courtesy of NeoGeoNow.
【SEASON PASS 2 TRAILER】
PSN, Xbox Gift & Nintendo eShop Cards are available here on our website!
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
Where to Buy the Game?
Search no more! Samurai Shodown for PS4, Xbox One and Switch are available here at Playasia. Click the button to grab yours!
Check out the other Related Items for the game below!
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
|SOLD OUT!||BUY NOW||SOLD OUT|
Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits is a fighting game developed and published by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise is which has been spanning more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Enjoy the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All-New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles