Azur Lane: Crosswave New Screenshots Feature DLC Characters Taihou & Roon
Azur Lane: Crosswave
PlayStation 4™ – EUROPE
The Felistella-developed shooter game, Azur Lane: Crosswave, is just around the corner. And to keep the hype for the upcoming game, Compile Heart released some brand new screenshots of DLC characters Taihou and Roon. Check them out below.
Taihou and Roon are two of the five additional characters coming to Azur Lane: Crosswave. If you missed it, the other three are Formidable, Le Malin, and Sirius. And if you are wondering if these characters will be fully voiced during battles, the answer is, yes. In fact, not just during battles, but also during campaigns.
More so, each of the girls will be featured as a protagonist in their story chapters in the game. Each of the girl’s chapters will have the same time duration as to the main game’s story chapter. It is also worth noting that you can use the characters in Photo Mode and Extreme Battle mode.
If you want to pick up this game, you can get the Commander’s Calendar Edition here at Playasia! Check out the inclusions below.
What’s in the box?
- Collector’s Box
- PS4 Game: Azur Lane: Crosswave
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- 12 page Art Desk Calendar(164mm x 134mm)
**while supplies last.
For a brief background, Azur Lane is a famous side-scrolling video game that was first released for iOS and Android in 2017. After the massive success in China, the game spread its popularity in Japan. This game has adapted several entertainment outlets such as manga and novelizations. Azur Lane grabs the console game spot with the Azur Lane: Crosswave. It was first released in Japan on August 29, 2019. Now, the Western folks will experience this in February!
Here’s the official description via Idea Factory International.
Azur Lane: Crosswave takes the spirit of the mobile game and uses the Unreal Engine to bring its characters to life in a massive 3D world, so fans can see them like they’ve never seen them before. The in-game character designs will also feature cel-shaded anime style 3D graphics that stay true to the original art.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from GuardianE. (JP Version)
The Japan version of this game is still available on our website. So, if you want to grab the Japan Version, click the button below to order yours now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game.
- Ships at Bae – Players will need to defeat enemy ships and meet special criteria to unlock and customize new characters. Swap weapons and even cute accessories to fit your needs as the top commander of the seas! With a multitude of characters to collect each equipped with unique strengths and abilities and NPCs to unlock, every player will definitely find their favorite commander to customize!
- Ready Your Torpedoes and Set Sail – Before you set sail, players can prepare their character units, formations, and equipment. Customizing and preparing your formation ahead of battle is crucial!
- Glide and Weave – Don’t just sit out there like a buoy! Prepare yourself and input your attacks! Pay close attention to aerial bombs, underwater torpedoes, and incoming projectiles. Launch and aim your torpedoes, shoot down incoming aerial attacks with your anti-air guns, and swiftly glide past any incoming missiles!
- Unreal Big Fish – Azur Lane: Crosswave uses the Unreal Engine and it brings your favorite 2D characters in the original mobile app come to life in this 3D, cel-shaded world!