Little Town Hero Big Idea Edition for Switch Arriving in Spring | Pre-order Now!
Little Town Hero (Big Idea Edition)
Nintendo™ Switch – US
- NIS America will release a special edition for Little Town Hero entitled the Big Idea Edition for the Nintendo Switch.
- The Big Idea Edition includes the game, an art book, a poster, a pin set, OST and a collector’s box.
- It’s coming in Spring 2020. So, what are you waiting for? It’s now open for pre-order here at Playasia!
Folks, it’s not an ordinary edition! Are you waiting for the physical release of Game Freak‘s RPG Little Town Hero? Well, folks, it’s time to get excited as the well-known game publisher NIS America will bring Little Town Hero’s physical release for the Nintendo Switch.
Wait, there’s more! It’s not just a standard edition because NIS America will release the Big Idea Edition. This edition is coming in Spring 2020. So, are you ready to save your beloved town?
Check out the inclusion of the Big Idea Edition below.
- Little Town Hero for Nintendo Switch
- Life in the Village Art Book
- Izzit? Dazzit! Poster
- Defender Duo Lapel Pin Set
- Town Tunes Official Soundtrack
- Collector’s Box
Little Town Hero was first released for the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop in October 2019. Following the digital launch, the Japanese game publisher Rainy Frog will bring the physical release of this game in Japan on April 23 for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Now, thanks to NIS America, we are getting the physical release in Big Idea Edition this Spring.
The game sets in an isolated village nearby to the edge of the world, however, the only gate pass to this village is guarded by a castle and the citizens unable to leave. So, the citizens are on the usual daily routine of their lives. However, a certain individual thinks differently from the rest as he wants to see what’s the world outside of this village. Suddenly, a monster appears in the village and the safety of the villagers is on the verge. With this, the main protagonist must fight this using the Red stone that came from the coalmines. However, while protecting the village, he discovers the secrets of the stones and monsters.
If you are curious about the gameplay and a review, check out the video below from Nintendo Life.
Little Town Hero Big Idea Edition physical release is coming to the Nintendo Switch in Spring. Here at Playasia, this edition is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the Japanese release > HERE <
The digital version of this game (Switch) is now available, so grab our eShop cards now!
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
- Izzit? Dazzit!: Use your Ideas to outwit and defend against enemies, then strike back with strong attacks
- Charming Locals: Befriend townspeople to gain their support, as well as unlock more Ideas to use in battle
- There’s No Place Like Home: Enjoy life in this little town with a whimsical soundtrack by Toby Fox (UNDERTALE) and cozy art style by Game Freak