Turn-based Tactic Game Warborn Comes To PlayStation 4 I Pre-order Now!
PlayStation 4™ – Europe
- Warborn is a turn-based tactic game inspired by anime mecha.
- Control and assemble an army of advanced mech units suits called Variable Armour.
- The game is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
In Warborn, players are responsible to take command of a mecha strike force which is engaged in a solar system war. Control and assemble an army of advanced mech units suits called Variable Armour. The game also provides players a wide variety of skills and combat roles to choose from as well as various attack options.
Game Overview From Raredrop Games
Rise up and deploy for battle in the Variable Armour, a technologically advanced suit of war. Featuring turn-based tactics and quick-fire clashes, lead a strike force of deadly mecha towards victory and liberation in Warborn.
Are you ready for a new turn-based tactic game with a mixture of dramatic battle sequences inspired by 90’s Japanese animation? Warborn is now open for pre-order here at Playasia, secure your copy now!
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- DEPLOY – Assemble a force to lead into battle by selecting from a range of mass-produced mecha units built for war. Use the differing strengths and abilities of each unit type to suit your command strategy, and call in reinforcements from orbit for extra support on the battlefield
- ADVANCE – Drop into the theatre of war and place your mecha in a combat field formed by different area tiles to occupy. Traverse and use varied environmental terrain to your advantage, or capture structures to gain additional resources and secure your supremacy on the battlefield
- BATTLE – Engage the enemy with tactical attack options, using giant weaponry to match the size of your Variable Armour. Inflict status effects, plant traps and support allies using unique unit skills. Once you’ve made your move, get ready to face the enemy in quick-fire bouts
- COMMAND – Choose from four different commanders, each with their own unique Variable Armour, abilities and play style. Tactically place your units, clash with rival mecha, and watch the outcome in dramatic battle sequences inspired by 90s Japanese animation