Celeste Japanese Special Edition Includes Multi-language Options!
Celeste Special Edition
PS4™ & Switch – Japan
- Flyhigh Works announced that Japan will also receive a Special Edition of Celeste for PS4 and Switch with multi-language options.
- The Special Edition includes six Instant Photo set and six Postcards set.
- Due out on April 23, 2020. Now open for pre-order here at Playasia.
Are you a fan of platform games? We hope you are! Flyhigh Works is pleased to announce that on top of the Standard Edition of Celeste, Japan will also be receiving a Special Edition of the game with multi-language options! How cool is that?
Having said that, since it’s a Special Edition, there’s more than just the game in the basket. So, what’s in the table for us in this Special Edition?
Celeste Special Edition comes packed with the base game along with six instant photo set and six postcards set. So, if you’re a collector and loves platform games, Celeste Special Edition is a must-have! Furthermore, you don’t have to worry if you’re not a master of Nihongo yet because this Edition features nine different language options. You can check all the supported-languages below:
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese & Simplified Chinese
Celeste is a platforming video game developed by Matt Thorson and Noel Berry as they collaborated with the art of Brazilian Studio MiniBoss. It was released in January 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC and garnered a universal acclaimed from the critics. It has also won numerous awards such as Action Game of the Year and Outstanding Achievement for an Independent Game at D.I.C.E Awards, Best Independent Game and Games for Impact at The Game Awards 2018.
So, are you ready for the Best Independent Game to arrive on your shelves soon? Help the main protagonist Madeline on her adventure to climb the top of the Celeste Mountain. During her adventure, help her to fight her inner demons and overcome her fears.
Read more about the game >HERE<
WHERE TO BUY?
Join Madeline in her adventures in Celeste! Coming out on April 23, 2020. Hit that button below to secure your copy!
Learn more about the game with its official trailer, features, and screenshots below!
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
- IGF “Excellence in Audio” finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
- The controls are simple and accessible – simply jump, air-dash, and climb – but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils