Samurai Shodown – See Mina Majikina in Action! Due Out on Feb. 26th
PS4™, XONE & SW – US, EU & JAPAN
Mina Majikina was the first DLC character announced back in August 2019 to join the roster of the SNK-developed Samurai Shodown as part of the game’s Season Pass 2. Earlier this year, it was revealed that Sogetsu Kazama, and Iroha will join Mina in the game’s Season Pass 2 with one mystery character left unrevealed.
Recently, SNK shared another update for the game. And if you thought it’s the announcement of the fourth unrevealed character, well it looks like we have to wait for a few more weeks as it is not the news that we have expected.
So, for those who are waiting to see Mina Majikina instead with her nice moves and skill-set in Samurai Shodown, you’re in luck! SNK has just revealed Mina’s character reveal trailer where we can see her in action. Plus, we will be getting her as soon as Samurai Shodown’s Season Pass 2 kicks off on February 26.
Note: *For European players, the season pass will be available on February 27th for Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch, and on March 2nd for PlayStation®4 consoles. (via Gamasutra)
You can get Mina individually for $5.99 or for $19.99 as part of the Season Pass 2. You can check out her trailer below, courtesy of SNK Official.
Samurai Shodown will launch in the West on February 25th for the Nintendo Switch. PRE-ORDER HERE.
Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits is a fighting game developed and published by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise is which has been spanning more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Running out of digital cards? We got your back!
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Where to Buy the Game?
Search no more! Samurai Shodown for PS4, Xbox One and Switch are available here at Playasia. Click the button to grab yours!
Enjoy the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – the SNK-developed Samurai Shodown carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – the game welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All-New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles