Insurgency: Sandstorm Coming on August 25th for PS4 & XONE | Pre-order Now!
PS4™ & XONE™ – EUROPE
- Finally, Focus Home Interactive and New World Interactive will bring this tactical shooter game to the consoles.
- The release date is revealed! So, folks, this game is coming on August 25th.
- It’s now available for pre-order here at Playasia!
Console users, it’s time to pull the trigger and prepare for combat as the game publisher Focus Home Interactive will bring the tactical shooter game, Insurgency: Sandstorm for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
After the release on PC via Steam, it’s time for this shooter game to arrive on your favorite consoles. So, mark your calendars folks as Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming on August 25th.
Check out the release date trailer below.
For the brief background, Insurgency: Sandstorm is developed by New World Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. It was first released for the PC in December 2018. This is also the sequel to the 2014 game, Insurgency. Now, after receiving critical acclaim, this multi-player tactical shooting game is arriving on the consoles soon.
Let’s fight on the battlefield which might be in the life or death situation for you and your team. Grab your weapons with unique ballistic calculations. Of course, this game will require teamwork and the main objective of personal success as well. Take on the battle in large-scale area in up to 16-versus-16 skirmishes with various weapons and transportation available towards to victory.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from Karmakut.
The console version of Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming on August 25. Here at Playasia, this tactical shooting video game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- The 3,6 million selling Military FPS comes enhanced and expanded
- Built in Unreal Engine 4, the game takes the series into a new era on PC and, for the first time on Consoles
- Fight across a modern battlefield utilizing gameplay mechanics that blur the lines between reality and shooter
- Battle across expansive maps up to 16-versus-16 in online multiplayer, or in co-op against bots
- Emphasis on strategic teamplay with in-game positional voice chat and a clever use of vehicles and air support
- Compete in Insurgency: Sandstorm’s ranked modes which rewards teamwork and objective play