Dungeon of the Endless Coming to the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
Dungeon of the Endless
PS4™ & Switch – US & EU
- This is the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch release of this critically-acclaimed game from Amplitude Studios.
- No official release date is announced as of now.
- This game is now available for pre-order here at Playasia!
Thanks to the game developer Amplitude Studios and the indie game publisher Merge Games, they will collaborate to bring the roguelike dungeon game Dungeon of the Endless for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch! Are you ready for this award-winning game to arrive on your favorite consoles? As of now, no official release date has been announced. So, folks, let’s wait for it!
Dungeon of the Endless is a roguelike tower defense game developed by Amplitude Studios. It was first released for PC in 2014 then followed by its release for the iOS devices in 2015 and Xbox One in 2016. Now, both PS4 and Switch users will have the chance to experience this game soon!
In the 2015 Independent Games Festival Awards, this game was an honorable mention in the Excellence in Design category. It was also nominated for Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year and Outstanding Achievement in Game Design in D.I.C.E Awards.
Experience the roguelike dungeon game like no other as you and your team full of heroes must protect the generator your ship. However, as you protect it, you must fight against the monsters in the dungeon as you find your way out.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from Nothernlion.
Dungeon of the Endless is coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, this roguelike dungeon game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- Gather A Team – Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
- Build Your Defenses – Use scarce resources to help your team survive
- Open the Door – Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything