Sakura Wars: Version 1.01 is Coming Along With The Game’s Release
PlayStation 4™ – US & EU
Sakura Wars is coming next month to the Western regions and we can’t wait! And, before the release date, game publisher Sega has dropped wonderful news to excite us more!
The publisher has announced version 1.01 of the game that was first released in Japan for Sakura Wars that it is also coming to the West. This update will launch along with the game. So, are you ready for this game to arrive on your PS4 consoles?
Here’s the list of what to look forward to on version 1.01 below.
- The new Spiricle Fighter for Sakura
- Lock-on in combat
- Save or load anywhere
- New controls
- Conversation logs
- Removal of Share restrictions
- Other gameplay improvements
Check out the announcement below from Sega.
Sakura Wars is getting a big update ahead of its Western launch on April 28!
✨Lock-on in combat
✨Save or load anywhere
✨Removal of Share restrictions
And many other gameplay improvements!
— SEGA (@SEGA) March 23, 2020
For a brief background, Shin Sakura Taisen is a JPRG romance genre game developed and published by Sega. This is the sixth mainline entry to the iconic game franchise and the first Sakura Wars that Red Entertainment didn’t develop. The game is a combination of action RPG, dating sim and visual novel elements.
The game sets in the fictional Taishō period in the 1940s. The World Combat Revue Organization is fighting for threat against world peace. With this, the Naval captain named Seijuro Kamiyama is transferred to the capital of Japan which is Tokyo and he must the Imperial Combat Revue in a tournament again the Combat Revues and to the fight the evil once again.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from GamersPray.
The Western release of Sakura Wars is coming on April 28 for the PlayStation 4. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the Japanese release of Sakura Wars (Shin Sakura Wars/新サクラ大戦) is still available on our website. So, if you want to grab this, click the button below to purchase your copies right now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
- Dramatic Character Interplay – Engage with a colorful cast through the dynamic LIPS dialogue system where what you say and how you say it has a profound impact on relationships off and on the battlefield
- Exciting Combat Payoffs – Your bonds with team members flow into the high-energy combat finale of each episode, featuring action-packed fights with giant steam-powered mecha
- Brilliant Anime Production – Gorgeous animated sequences, a lush soundtrack, and characters designed by anime and JRPG luminaries will transport you into a vibrant 1940s steampunk Tokyo