SoulCalibur VI: Haohmaru DLC Arrival on March 31st
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
SoulCalibur fans, it’s time to prepare for another fight as the game publisher Bandai Namco has revealed something good! So, it’s time to prepare the arrival of Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown to the roster for SoulCalibur VI. He’s arriving on March 31st.
Along with the announcement, the game publisher has also dropped the launch trailer. So, are you ready to welcome Haohmaru to the line-up?
Watch the trailer below.
SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.