NieR: Automata Sales Top 4.5 Million Units | Learn More Here!
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU & JAPAN
Are you still playing NieR: Automata from Square Enix? Well, folks, a new achievement has unlocked for this critically acclaimed action RPG. So, are you ready to hear the wonderful news?
Square Enix has announced that NieR: Automata surpassed 4.5 million units worldwide for both shipments and digital sales.
Check out the announcement from NieR: Automata’s JP Twitter account below.
— NieR公式PRアカウント (@NieR_JPN) March 29, 2020
The war between machines and androids is on board. Humanity is on the brink as it has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. As they conquer the planet Earth, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to eliminate and defeat the invaders of planet Earth. Now, with this war, the world is about to unfold something.
NieR: Automata for PlayStation 4 (Standard Edition and Game of the Yohra Edition) is still available here at Playasia. So, click the button below to avail of your copy now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
- Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- Utilize the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions