Hatsune Miku Project Diva MegaMix 4th & 5th Additional Music Pack DLCs
Hatsune Miku Project Diva MegaMix
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
Good news! Hatsune Miku Project Diva MegaMix’s 4th and 5th Additional Music Pack DLCs are coming this April 13 in Japan. In addition, the said downloadable content packs cost 990 yen each. And, if you purchased the Additional Music pack Season Pass, you have nothing to worry about, these 2 are already included, you just have to wait for its release.
Here are the songs and modules included in each Music Pack:
- “World’s End Umbrella” (music and lyrics by Hachi)
- “Koisuru VOC@LOID” (music and lyrics by Oster Project”
- “Kami Kyoku” (music and lyrics by Onyuu-P)
- “Yellow” (music and lyrics by kz (livetune))
- “Negaposi*Continues” (music and lyrics by Sasakure.UK)
- “Sing & Smile” (music and lyrics by Re:nG)
- Hatsune Miku: Memoria, Holy Goddess, Yellow, Hello, Good Night., Cheerful Miku, Cheerful Miku AS
- Kagamine Rin – Cheerful Rin
- Kagamine Ren – Cheerful Ren
- Megurine Luka – Cheerful Luka
- Kaito – Cheerful Kaito, Cheerful Kaito AS
- Meiki – Cheerful Meiko
- “Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo” (music and lyrics by Doriko)
- “Dear” (music and lyrics by 19-iku-)
- “Dou Iu Koto na no!?” (music and lyrics by Kuchibashi-P)
- “Clover Club” (music and lyrics by Yuuyu)
- “Rin-chan Nau!” (music by Owata-P, lyrics by Sezu)
- “Shinkai City Underground” (music and lyrics by TanakaB)
- Hatsune Miku – Tyrol, Lab Girl, Rin-chan’s #1 Fan
- Kagamine Rin – Kagamine Rin Future Style
- Megurine Luka – Rin-chan’s #2 Fan
Hatsune Miku Project Diva MegaMix was launched last February 13 in Japan.
No Nintendo eShop Card? No Problem!
About the Game
The rhythm title features 101 songs in total with 100 coming from the previous titles and the extra one being the game’s newly written theme song. You can enjoy more than 300 modules (costumes) and new game modes made particularly for the Nintendo Switch.
Ten brand new songs have also been added in this game for you to enjoy! Worry not though Hatsune Miku PS4 title owners, these newly recorded songs are also expected to be added to the PS4 release Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone / Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX sometime in 2020 as a paid DLC.
Continue reading >HERE<
Complete Your Hatsune Miku Obssession With These…
Check out the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below!
- Featuring 101 songs – 100 songs from the history of the series, including newly recorded songs plus the game’s newly written theme song
- Over 300 modules – Costumes and new game modes made specifically for Switch
- 3D character models – It has been updated with an anime-style touch