Human: Fall Flat Physical Release for Switch Coming with Multi-language Support | Pre-order Now!
Human: Fall Flat
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- The Japanese company Teyon will release the retail version of this puzzle game for the Nintendo Switch.
- This supports multi-language: English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Korean and Spanish.
- So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Physical collectors out there, it’s time to be excited as the Japanese company Teyon will bring the retail edition of Human: Fall Flat for the Nintendo Switch.
Wait, there’s more! Folks, it’s time to rejoice as Human: Fall Flat will support multi-language! The languages supported are Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. The physical edition also includes 10 exclusive skins! So, are you ready for this puzzle game on June 25th?
Watch the Japanese trailer below.
Human: Fall Flat is a puzzle video game from No Brakes Games. It was first released for PC in July 2016 then followed by the digital release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in 2017. This is also available for iOS and Android in 2019 thanks to Codeglue and 505 Games. Now, it’s time for the physical enthusiast out there to anticipate this retail edition for the Nintendo Switch.
Here’s the game’s official description via Steam. Check it out below.
Human: Fall Flat is a quirky open-ended physics-based puzzle platformer set in floating dreamscapes. Your goal is to find the exit of these surreal levels by solving puzzles with nothing but your wits. Local co-op for 2 players and up to 8 online for even more mayhem!
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from Blitz.
Thanks, NintendoSoup for the info!
Human: Fall Flat physical release for Switch is coming in June with multi-language options available. Here at Playasia, it’s now open for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM – Fall into or create public lobbies. Enjoy the vision of 8 clumsy Bob wobbling and falling. Discover how extra hands can bring new solutions and possibilities or just create more friendly mayhem!
- THE WOBBLY ART OF PARKOUR – Bob can walk (kind of straight), pull, push, carry, climb, break and interact with objects! Mastering his moves will be your first amusing challenge
- LOCAL CO-OP MODE – Play with a friend, work together to achieve any task or spend an hour throwing each other about in the craziest ways possible
- CUSTOMIZATION – Bob’s wardrobe has got plenty of silly suits; from princess to dog, summer tourist, astronaut, ninja… You can choose from the head, the upper and lower body or even change the color of it. Create your Bob your way
- SURREAL LANDSCAPES – Explore open-ended levels which obey the rules of physics. Interact with almost every available object in the game and go almost everywhere – like a playground of freedom