Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Ver. 13.5 Now Out – Full Patch Notes Here
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU, AU, ASIA & JAPAN
Last week, Capcom announced that Monster Hunter World Iceborne will be receiving a free update this week. And hunters, the day has finally arrived as Monster Hunter World: Iceborne ver 13.5 is now available!
As mentioned before, this update will come with a lot of fixes plus, the major additions of two ferocious beasts: Master Rank Kulve Taroth and Arch-Tempered Namielle. Version 13.5 will require 0.5GB storage on PlayStation 4 and 0.4GB on Xbox One only for this update.
In case you missed it, here’s how Capcom describes the two major additions of the update:
Kulve Taroth has returned in a new Master Rank quest! Slay this glimmering Elder Dragon in a limited time Event Quest to craft new armor and upgrade weapons obtained from the Kulve Taroth Siege.
Tempered monsters are among the fiercest monsters ever discovered, yet even they pale in comparison to the Elder Dragons known as “Arch-Tempered monsters.” Arch-Tempered Namielle will join their ranks as a limited-time Event Quest after the release of Title Update version 13.5!
And for the full details of the new update, you can check it out below straight from Capcom:
- Kulve Taroth has been added to master rank.
- Arch-tempered Namielle quest has been added.
-Both are available as event quests for a limited time.
- Increased the number of weapons that can use the layered weapon feature.
- Increased the number of bases/parts for layered weapons.
- Appraisal weapons can now be upgraded at the Smithy.
- Appraisal weapons can now be created at the Elder Melder.
- New Pendants added.
- Obtained Item Placement option added to the Options menu.
- Appraisal weapons are now easier to obtain from the Kulve Taroth siege.
- Incandescent Weapons now produce higher rarity weapons more easily.
- The following charms have been added: Attack Charm V and Evasion Charm V.
Bug Fixes & Balance Adjustments
Base/Facility – Fixed an issue where:
- the order of the research requests would change when submitting photos in a certain order.
- a player would receive a penalty and not be able to enter another player’s room under certain conditions.
- a low drop rate item was displayed in the wings rewards chart of master rank Rathalos.
- you could set layered armor while having full armor equipped if done in a certain order.
- a player’s appearance would display unintentionally when using specific gestures in the Gathering Hub.
- the number displayed on some hairstyles when changing your appearance would differ depending on the character type.
- under certain conditions, players couldn’t accept the next Recon Assignment from the Gathering Hub’s Pub Lass after completing the quest “Across the Lost Path.”
- when certain conditions were fulfilled, a completed icon would be displayed on research requests that had no photo.
Monsters – Fixed an issue where:
- under specific conditions, certain monsters would behave unintentionally when beginning a turf war.
- under certain conditions, parts severed from Raging Brachydios would go into an area that players cannot enter normally, thus not allowing them to carve for rewards.
- the explosion effect from blast element would not sync correctly with certain monsters during online play.
- under certain conditions, Furious Rajang’s behavior would become erratic if the final part of its pin attack is performed on breakable ground.
- during the Safi’jiiva siege where, if certain steps were taken, objectives would appear completed even if they had not been.
Players – Fixed an issue where:
- under certain conditions, the Third Fleet Master hairstyle would display unintentionally.
- equipping the Tracker’s hairstyle along with the Pearlspring α+ head armor would cause the player character’s appearance to display unintentionally.
- equipping the male Direwolf layered head armor along with specific hairstyles would cause the player character’s appearance to display unintentionally
- performing certain gestures with the Felyne Ishvalda Raiment α+ equipped would cause unnatural behavior.
- the player would be sent flying in an unintentional direction if they are hit with Furious Rajang’s pin attack while wearing the Rocksteady Mantle.
- Tweaked the position of the Demonlord Mace sword & shield while sheathed.
- canceling a grapple off of a monster near certain walls/boundaries in the tundra region of the Guiding Lands would result in the player getting stuck behind the wall or out of bounds.
- that caused certain weapon poses to appear unnatural when a Glavenus or Acidic Glavenus insect glaive was equipped.
- a player who was grappled onto a monster would be forcibly dropped when a dual blades user would hit a monster with the clutch claw’s unique attack during online play.
- Mitigated an issue that caused the player to take damage despite successfully performing Foresight Slash.
- pendants couldn’t be seen when the Banuk Coil α+ and an Aloy bow were equipped at the same time.
- when poisoned, the drinking animation for using certain items would be canceled.
- when certain conditions were met, the player would perform a guard animation with a weapon drawn.
- Added an explanation to the Squad tutorial to state that sub-leaders can also invite players to the squad.
- Fixed an issue with the Available Quests screen for the Guiding Lands, where under certain conditions, players from one quest would appear in a quest session that has no players in it.
- Fixed an issue where planned research requests would be unlocked by an as of yet unavailable event.
- Fixed an issue where data remained on the custom radial menu when obtaining an incorrect item.
- Fixed an issue where an error would occur when checking add-on content while online.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have also been made.
WHERE TO BUY?
Physical Version of the Iceborne Expansion + Base Game
If you are planning to pick up the physical edition of the Iceborne expansion with the Monster Hunter World base game called, Master Edition, you can get it here at Playasia. Click the button below to grab a copy!
Monster Hunter: World is available on our website for both PS4 and XONE. Click the button below to secure your copy right now!
Digital version of the Iceborne Expansion
Meanwhile, if you want to get the expansion individually and digitally, you can buy your digital cards here on our website. Once you place your order, you will receive it in no time. So, click the button below to buy yours now!
Read more about the game >HERE<
Enjoy the expansion’s trailer, features & screenshots below.
- Unleash Your Hunting Spirit! – this game is a brand new expansion for Monster Hunter: World. A new world awaits, with more powerful monsters, and challenging master rank quests!
- Your mission: to investigate an unexplored locale. – The Research Commission ventures out into a new ice-cold region known as the “Hoarfrost Reach.” This new region is completely unexplored, so discovering new monsters and endemic life will be one of the Commission’s most important goals
- New Life – A new locale: Hoarfrost Reach. A variety of new endemic life inhabit this frigid and unexplored region
© 2020 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.