Samurai Shodown DLC Character Iroha Launches On May 13
PS4™, XONE & SW – US, EU & JAPAN
SNK Official has announced the upcoming downloadable content for Samurai Shodown. And it’s no other than DLC character Iroha, which is set to join the other DLC characters on May 13. In addition, she is a crane who has the ability to take the form of a human. Also, she’s an ideal fighter and participates in matches for the sake of her unknown master.
Moreover, get to know Iroha more by watching the trailer below!
Furthermore, Iroha can be purchased individually for $5.99, or as part of the Season Pass 2 which costs $19.99. And don’t forget to buy your digital cards here at Playasia!
Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits is a fighting game by developer and publisher by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise is which has been spanning more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Running out of digital cards? We got your back!
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Where to Buy the Game?
Search no more! Samurai Shodown for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch are available here at Playasia. Click the button to grab yours!
Enjoy the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – the SNK-developed Samurai Shodown carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – the game welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All-New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!