Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath: See The Additional Characters In Action In Its New Trailer
Mortal Kombat 11
PS4™, XONE™ & SWITCH – US & EU
Earlier this month, NetherRealms Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment teased us with a brand new content for Mortal Kombat 11. The announcement was accompanied by a reveal trailer featuring the additional characters. If you missed it, this expansion is officially titled, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath.
And now, both companies revealed a new gameplay trailer for the additional characters. The video lasted for almost 4 minutes showing a neater look at how each character will play like in the expansion. You can check it out below.
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Overview
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Steam (PC), Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia
MK11: Aftermath is not just an additional content that strengthens the roster of the game, instead, it’s a whole expansion giving players a whole new MK11 fighting journey. Aftermath introduces us to a new cinematic story, three new skin packs, exclusive character skin, and of course the three new characters: Fujin, Sheeva, and guest character RoboCop.
All the new story expansion, three playable characters, and the Exclusive “Thanks a Million” Johnny Cage Character Skin will be available on the Aftermath’s launch on the 26th of this month. Meanwhile, the three-character skin packs will be released on a later date.
Moreover, players will also receive free game updates featuring:
- New Stages – Including the return of the Klassic Dead Pool and Soul Chamber arenas
- Stage Fatalities – The fan-favorite finishing moves that use the environment to destroy opponents
- Friendships – Allowing players to take down their adversaries with a hint of kindness
Here’s the overview from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath is a new expansion for the hit videogame, Mortal Kombat 11, the best-selling title in franchise history that was named Fighting Game of the Year at the 2019 D.I.C.E. Awards. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath expands the critically acclaimed story campaign with an all-new, cinematic narrative centered around trust and deceit, while also adding new playable characters in returning Mortal Kombat fighters, Fujin and Sheeva, and guest character, RoboCop, who is making his series debut.
MK11 Aftermath is coming out on May 26th and you can now pre-order the expansion on PSN Store, Microsoft, Nintendo eShop & Steam Stores.
Mortal Kombat 11 brings you the Unreal Engine 3 to experience the new graphics to showcase every eye-popping moment during the battle. With this, the franchise continues to bring the classic cinematic story mode for over 25 years in the making. You can now also give your favorite character new customization with the all-new custom character variation system. Customize your fighters with the various type of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas. It also features the roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters as they battle and fight for victory.
If you still haven’t got a copy of the game yet, better grab yours here at Playasia. Especially for those countries which banned this game (Indonesia, Ukraine, and Japan), you guys can still get the game here on our website. As always, importing is the best option. We also ship globally! So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to grab yours.
Running out of digital cards? We got you! Feel free to click the button below to grab yours!
Read more about the game here.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode – Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!