Music-based Action-adventure Game No Straight Roads Adds Xbox One & Switch!
No Straight Roads
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU, JP & Asia
Sold Out Games has announced that they will be adding Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms for its upcoming game, No Straight Roads. In addition, the game will launch on the same day with PS4 and PC on June 30.
In line with this announcement, Sold Out Games also released a new gameplay trailer. Watch it below!
And lastly in order to maximize the Switch version’s functionality, here is a set of additional features for the said platform:
- Exclusive Assist Mode – Partner up with an additional local player to take control of the Elliegator, a secret alligator assistant who can help players in battle by picking up items, transforming props and calling in useful bonuses.
- Three-Player Co-Op– Played in conjunction with the game’s co-op mode, Assist Mode lets up to three local players experience No Straight Roads’ music-based action together, only on Nintendo Switch.
- Touchscreen Support – Use the Nintendo Switch system’s touchscreen to transform props and pick up items.
- Single Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Play – Play through the entire game using a single Joy-Con, or pass the second Joy-Con to a friend to play in couch co-op.
Thanks, No Straight Roads!
So, what are you waiting for? You can now unleash the inner rockstar in you with this musical adventure game with the platform of your choice. Pre-order now!
In case you missed it…
To detail, No Straight Roads is set in Vinyl City, a colorful city where a mega-corporation, NSR (No Straight Roads), controls all the city’s clubs. And an EDM empire, they only allow their music to be performed, banning all other types of music aside from EDM. In addition, players will control the two members of the indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction. Join Mayday and Zuke as they fight to reclaim the control of the city.
Hence, dwell into a story that tackles different musical cultures through powerful visual elements. Moreover, it’s a unique action game where everything happens on screen is tied with music, you can attack, jump, and move freely.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Explore the colorful Vinyl City and help Mayday and Zuke lead a musical revolution. Fight back with the power of music to save the city from corruption and other evil intentions of Tatiana. No Straight Roads Standard Edition is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
You might also like…
You can also pre-order the Collector’s Edition here!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A unique music-based action-adventure game that puts music & sound at the heart of the gameplay
- Music is power! Fight an evil empire & lead the musical revolution to take back control of Vinyl City
- Two playable characters, Mayday & Zuke, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks
- An action-adventure with a musical twist. Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack to the beat of the music
- Change the world – with music! Harness the power of music to transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner
- Experience 8 extraordinary levels inspired by different genres of music
- Defeat giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities
- An energetic soundtrack filled with awesome music
- Upgrade your skill tree to improve your abilities & defeat NSR
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!