Destroy All Humans! | Welcome to Turnipseed Farm Trailer Is Here!
Destroy All Humans!
XONE™ and PS4™– US & EU
THQ Nordic has released a new trailer for its upcoming game, Destroy All Humans!. To detail, the trailer welcomes the fans to the Turnipseed Farm, the place where everything begins!
Check out the trailer below!
In addition, the video showcased the game’s protagonist Crypto who announces his invasion upon landing to the Turnipseed Farm. It also shows Crypto’s telekinesis powers by lifting and throwing cows around the farm.
Destroy All Humans! launches on July 28, pre-order now!
In case you missed it…
Moreover, as per the developer, the original game’s dialogue and humor remained unharmed with some enhancements. Also, it includes updating character models, cutscenes, and introducing motion capture. To add, the team also shared that they will be using the audio from the original game instead of rerecording and improved its quality for the remake.
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your Flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
Read more about the game >HERE<
One of your favorite cult-classic game is back! Destroy All Humans!, is a remake coming to make fans laugh once again with its humoristic storytelling and easily accessible open-world shooter action game. Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!