Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath New Trailer Introduces Fujin | Watch it Here
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath
PS4™, XONE™ & SWITCH – US & EU
Earlier this month, NetherRealms Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced the huge expansion coming to the fighting game, Mortal Kombat 11. And yes, it is not just any other expansion as this one will bring you into a much exciting fighting journey in MK11.
Since its first reveal, various trailers have been released by the developer and publisher. The last video unveiled is the Friendships trailer. And now, a new trailer introducing one of the three DLC playable characters has been uncovered. Plus, if you’re a fan of the series, the video narrator might be familiar to you as he is one of the most popular characters in the franchise to date. Check it out below.
Fujin is slated to arrive in Mortal Kombat 11 once the big expansion launched on May 26th. He will be released alongside his co-alumni character, Sheeva and guest character, RoboCop.
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Overview
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Steam (PC), Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia
MK11: Aftermath is not just an additional content that strengthens the roster of the game, instead, it’s a whole expansion giving players a whole new MK11 fighting journey. Aftermath introduces us to a new cinematic story, three new skin packs, exclusive character skin, and of course the three new characters: Fujin, Sheeva, and guest character RoboCop.
All the new story expansion, three playable characters, and the Exclusive “Thanks a Million” Johnny Cage Character Skin will be available on the Aftermath’s launch on the 26th of this month. Meanwhile, the three-character skin packs will be released on a later date.
Moreover, players will also receive free game updates featuring:
- New Stages – Including the return of the Klassic Dead Pool and Soul Chamber arenas
- Stage Fatalities – The fan-favorite finishing moves that use the environment to destroy opponents
- Friendships – Allowing players to take down their adversaries with a hint of kindness
MK11 Aftermath is coming out on May 26th and you can now pre-order the expansion on PSN Store, Microsoft, Nintendo eShop & Steam Stores.
WHERE TO BUY?
The physical release of the upcoming expansion of the latest Mortal Kombat entry, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection for the PS4, XONE and Switch arrives on June 16. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order! Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
And if you’re in search of it’s base game, you’re in luck! You can grab a copy here on our website.
Running out of digital cards? We got you! Feel free to click the button below to grab yours!
Read more about the game here.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode – Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!