No Straight Roads Delayed To Summer 2020 Release
No Straight Roads
PS4™, XONE™, SWITCH – US, EU, JP & Asia
Grab a bag of patience folks as Sold Out and Metronomik announced the delay of No Straight Roads. This music-based action-adventure game is scheduled for June 30 release. However, this game is delayed for the Summer 2020 release.
Here’s the announcement video from the game director and some of the excerpts below.
We know that is going to disappoint a lot of you who can’t wait to play the game next month. However, we are trying our best to make the delay short. And we are trying our best to get the game in your hands as soon as possible. Now you will see the release date listed at retailer sites as August 31, but that is just a placeholder date. Once we have some information on the release date, then we will let you know immediately.
Credits to Gematsu for the info!
In case you missed it…
To detail, No Straight Roads is set in Vinyl City, a colorful city where a mega-corporation, NSR (No Straight Roads), controls all the city’s clubs. And an EDM empire, they only allow their music to be performed, banning all other types of music aside from EDM. In addition, players will control the two members of the indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction. Join Mayday and Zuke as they fight to reclaim the control of the city.
Hence, dwell into a story that tackles different musical cultures through powerful visual elements. Moreover, it’s a unique action game where everything happens on screen is tied with music, you can attack, jump, and move freely.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Explore the colorful Vinyl City and help Mayday and Zuke lead a musical revolution. Fight back with the power of music to save the city from corruption and other evil intentions of Tatiana. No Straight Roads Standard Edition is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A unique music-based action-adventure game that puts music & sound at the heart of the gameplay
- Music is power! Fight an evil empire & lead the musical revolution to take back control of Vinyl City
- Two playable characters, Mayday & Zuke, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks
- An action-adventure with a musical twist. Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack to the beat of the music
- Change the world – with music! Harness the power of music to transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner
- Experience 8 extraordinary levels inspired by different genres of music
- Defeat giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities
- An energetic soundtrack filled with awesome music
- Upgrade your skill tree to improve your abilities & defeat NSR
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!