Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break Open Beta Dates Revealed!
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
If you are waiting for Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break, it’s time to experience the game before the official release date. Mark your calendars as the open beta for Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break is coming on June 9th to June 16th for the PC and June 23rd to June 30th for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Learn more about the open beta access here. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now for the open beta access!
Watch the Open Beta trailer below.
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
For the overview, check out below from Modus Games.
Rock of Ages III: Make & Break is competitive tower defense and arcade action rolled up with ACE Team’s quirky, Monty Python-esque humor into one giant, creative game for the ages.
Jump into the expansive, gut-busting story for an eclectic adventure featuring bizarre and irreverent takes on legendary characters, or for the first time, create and share your own levels to compete with friends and strangers online in a real-time mix of hectic tower defense and epic boulder-racing arcade action.
If you are getting this game on the PC, you better grab Steam Gift Cards which is also available on our website. Click the button below to grab yours now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Make & Break Worlds – Design and build your own levels in the easy-to-use editor and share your creations with players from all over the world for nearly limitless creative fun!
- Competitive Tower Defense – Build defenses and race to destroy your opponents in up to 4-player online multiplayer, or head-to-head in 2-player split-screen action
- Boulder-Smashing Arcade Action – Crash your way through everything in your path as fast as you can in six distinct and arcadey game modes with over 20 zany boulders!
- Absurdly Funny – Take a ride on the wild side with ACE Team’s hilarious story – everyone from Caesar and Lincoln to Krampus and the Spaghetti Monster makes an appearance in an expansive campaign across history and beyond
- Game Modes Galore – Defend your base in the new Boulder Avalanche, perfect your rolling skills in the fragile Humpty-Dumpty Mode, race the clock in Time Trials, or create your own unique gameplay with the creator for hundreds of hours of fun!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!