Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix Second Season Arrives on July 16
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
Couldn’t get enough of the most recent 6th music pack DLC of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix? Well, there’s something more to look forward to as Sega announced the second season of DLC for the game!
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix Season 2 will start on July 16 in Japan with the “Additional Music Pack 7th” and the free “Sega Pack.” To sum up, Season 2 is composed of five individual DLCs, that will be released over the next few months. You can get the music pack individually at 900 yen or get them all through purchasing Additional Music Pack Season Pass 2 for 3,900 yen.
You can check out the complete details below via Gematsu:
Season 2 DLC
Additional Music Pack 7th (900 yen) – July 16
- “Bless Your Breath” (music and lyrics by Takeaki Wada)
- “Koi wa Sensou” (music and lyrics by ryo)
- “Anata no Utahime” (music and lyrics by azuma)
- “Starduster” (music and lyrics by JimmyThumb-P)
- “StargazeR” (music and lyrics by Kotsuban-P)
- “Rin Rin Signal -Append Mix-” (music and lyrics by Dios / Signal-P)
- “Rosary Pale” (music and lyrics by Shinjou-P)
- Hatsune Miku: White Eve
Sega Pack (free) – July 16
- “Tajuu Mirai no Quartet ~QUARTET THEME~” (music by Funky K.H, lyrics by Kusemono / SWANTONE)
- “Like the Wind” (music by HIRO, lyrics by Kusemono / SWANTONE)
- “After Burner” (music by HIRO, lyrics by Hal)
- Kei: Premium T-Shirt K
Additional Music Pack Season Pass 2 (3,900 yen) – July 16
Grants access to each new “Additional Music Pack” of Season 2 upon release. Japanese release dates are follows:
- July 16 – Additional Music Pack 7th
- August 20 – Additional Music Pack 8th
- August 20 – Additional Music Pack 9th
- September 17 – Additional Music Pack 10th
- September 17 – Additional Music Pack 11th
Furthermore, Sega revealed that the song “Rettou Joutou” (music by Giga, lyrics by Reol) will be included in one of the Additional Music Packs mentioned above. However, to which Music Pack it belongs has to announced at a later date.
Moreover, Sega released a new set of screenshots which can be seen below.
WHERE TO BUY?
No Nintendo eShop Card? No Problem!
About the Game
The rhythm title features 101 songs in total with 100 coming from the previous titles and the extra one being the game’s newly written theme song. You can enjoy more than 300 modules (costumes) and new game modes made particularly for the Nintendo Switch.
Ten brand new songs have also been added in this game for you to enjoy! Worry not though Hatsune Miku PS4 title owners, these newly recorded songs are also expected to be added to the PS4 release Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone / Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX sometime in 2020 as a paid DLC.
Continue reading >HERE<
Complete Your Hatsune Miku Obssession With These…
Check out the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below!
- Featuring 101 songs – 100 songs from the history of the series, including newly recorded songs plus the game’s newly written theme song
- Over 300 modules – Costumes and new game modes made specifically for Switch
- 3D character models – It has been updated with an anime-style touch
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!