Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise Gameplay Video | Watch it Here!
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise
Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
As the release of Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is fast approaching, Rising Star Games and Toybox Games have dropped a new video for this survival horror game.
The publisher and developer have unveiled Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise‘s 17-minute gameplay video. You can watch what to expect for this game. So, are you ready to unveil the truth in Le Carré on July 10?
Watch the gameplay video from IGN.
Here’s the game’s official background via Rising Star Games.
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
Unveil the murder cases in Le Carré in Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. It’s coming on July 10th. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!
© 2020 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.