Ninjala Game Card Package Physical & English Release | Open For Pre-order
Ninjala Game Card Package
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- GungHo confirmed that the physical release of Ninjala is coming out on July 22 in Japan with multi-language options.
- The game comes packed with various exclusive in-game items and currency.
- Pre-order for Ninjala Game Card Package is now available here at Playasia.
“Ninjala is unlike anything we have ever created before. How many other games let you battle your opponents with bubble gum while running up buildings as a colorful ninja? We believe Switch players will really connect with Ninjala’s compelling online PvP experience and become the ninja they always knew they could be!” – Kazuki Morishita, President & CEO of GOE
Despite being launched on June 24 as a free-to-play title of GungHo for the Nintendo Switch, the company revealed that it will release a boxed copy edition of Ninjala in Japan as Ninjala Game Card Package. Yes, you read that right. Plus, it is also worth noting that this Japanese version of the game has multi-language options!
Languages available: Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
But, that’s not all. Ninjala Game Card Package is really worth the price as it does not come with just the game and its multi-language features. Why? Well, thanks to GungHo as this physical edition of the game comes packed with exclusive in-game items and currency! Check out the complete list below:
What’s in the box?
- A copy of Ninjala on game card
- Costume: Raven Tengu
- Accessory: Raven Tengu Mask
- Sticker: Gumchi Ninja
- Emote: Yantsu
- 2,000 Jala in-game currency
So if you are a collector and a big fan of this game, then this is something that you should definitely consider.
Test your inner ninja skills and engage in dynamic battles in Ninjala while running free across its vast environment. Choose from a selection of colorful ninja kids and take part in a battle royale-style match with up to eight players. You can also call up to three of your friends and join forces in the 4v4 team battle. Transform your Ninja-Gum into unique weapons that can be used against your foes on the fly!
Coming out on July 22. We ship globally. You know the drill.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots of the game below.
- Ninja-Gum – Use Ninja-Gum to blow bubbles that can be tossed at your foes, craft all sorts of weapons, and dash across stages. The appearance and variety of your weapon will vary depending on the type of Ninja-Gum you use
- Competitive Player – Take part in Battle Royale-style matches of up to 8 players and vie for supremacy with ninja around the world. The player who earns the most points over the course of the match will be declared the winner. Score points by defeating your opponents, obtaining items, destroying drones positioned across the stage, and more. Earn extra points by taking down your opponents with an IPPON—impressive finishing techniques
- Cooperative Play – Join up with friends and take part in a 4-on-4 team battle. Cooperate with your teammates and earn more points than the opposing team to be declared the winner
- Avatar – A colorful variety of costumes and accessories from an array of unique fashion brands are available. Choose from a wide variety of avatar items which can be combined as you see fit. You can stick to one brand for a consistent look, or mix and match to create a style all your own!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!