Road To Guangdong Launches On August 8 | Check Out The Details Here!
Road To Guangdong
PS4™ & SW- EU & Asia
Excalibur Games has confirmed that Road To Guangdong is coming on August 28, 2020. Yes, you read it right! The game is set to release next month for Switch and PlayStation 4.
Alongside the release date details, a new trailer was released as well. Take a look below!
More so, get ready for a long and relaxing drive through scenic China. Don’t forget to reserve your copies now!
In case you missed it…
Set in the 1990’s China, join Sunny and Guu Ma into their long journey to the province of Guangdong with their aging but cherished family car named Sandy.
Besides, Road To Guangdong is more than just your typical simulation game. As the player, you will take the role of Sunny, a newly graduated student who will go through a long journey to help revive their family restaurant.
Can Sunny and Guu Ma maintain their beloved car and overcome their personal history to save the family restaurant?
Sunny’s life is at a crossroads. She knows everything’s about to change. Though she just doesn’t know how yet. She glances again at the contract. The good news is she’s now the proud owner of her family‘s cherished restaurant. The bad news? It’s seen better days.
A tap at the door announces the arrival of her aunt, Guu Ma.
Yep, everything’s about to change alright. But the “how” part will be decided by a bunch of strangers she’s only seen in faded photographs. – Excalibur Games
Read more about the game >HERE<
With this in mind prepare yourself into an exploration tied with a sentimental touch about family. And a long journey to the 1990’s China while maintaining Sandy’s tyre and fuel consumption all the time. Road To Guangdong is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Hence, here below are the game’s features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Penned by author Yen Ooi, this captivating coming-of-age tale is set against the evocative backdrop of 90s China
- Play your part in a touching interactive story where your decisions decide Sunny’s fate
- Explore the sights and sounds of Guangdong through vibrant animations and a memorable soundtrack
- Fall in love with a colourful cast of characters, each with unique personalities and rich backstories
- Maintain your car by keeping tabs on fuel consumption, tyre wear and engine condition
- Keep the mechanics away by topping up oil and fuel levels and repairing and replacing worn-out parts
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!