Remothered: Broken Porcelain Delayed Until October | Check Out The Details Here!
Remothered: Broken Porcelain
PS4™, XONE™, and SW – US and EU
Modus Games has announced that Remothered: Broken Porcelain will no longer launch on August 25, the previously confirmed release date during GamesRadar’s Future Games Show. Instead, the game’s new release date has been moved to October 20. The publisher explained that one of the reasons was the “unanticipated longer timeframes due to the current global situation”.
More so, here is the publisher’s full statement regarding the delay.
A few weeks ago, we had the privilege of showcasing a first look at the gameplay of Remothered: Broken Porcelain during GamesRadar’s Future Games Show where we revealed that the game would be releasing on August 25.
However, after much consideration, we have reached a decision with Darril Arts and Stormind Games to delay Remothered: Broken Porcelain’s release to October 20th this year.
We are incredibly excited to invite you into this wonderfully realized chapter of the Remothered story, but it’s important that we deliver the experience you deserve. Having additional time for polish and to accommodate unanticipated longer timeframes due to the current global situation will help us do exactly that.
This also means that you’ll be able to explore the Ashmann Inn for the very first time during the spookiest time of the year, Halloween!
We cannot thank you enough for your patience and enthusiasm for Remothered: Broken Porcelain. We look forward to seeing your reactions when you play the game later this year. –Modus Games
So, to all the fans who are waiting for this game, you guys need to wait a little more. Don’t be sad because the people behind the game are just making sure to deliver only the best game you deserve!
In case you missed it…
The sequel of the highly-acclaimed video game, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, comes in 2020 with a title Remothered: Broken Porcelain. And just like its predecessor, the game will be directed by Italian video game artist, Chris Daril, under the developer Stormind Games and publisher Modus Games.
In addition, this survival horror game follows an unruly teen named Jen as she enters Ashmann Inn as a maid. It is a place where truths are buried inside. There is an eerie figure lurking within the halls, and ominous presence inside the inn is just some of the strange things you may encounter.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Thrilling Psychological Plot- The award-winning cult classic Remothered returns in Broken Porcelain. The perfect entry point for new fans discovering the franchise. As well as series veterans craving additional lore surrounding the events and characters of Tormented Fathers
- Realistic Survival Horror- The Ashmann Inn is as rich in resources as it is dangers. Cautiously scour the environment for items, to aid your exploration of unsettling locations that hide grave secrets of a terrifying past
- Intense Stealth Gameplay- Roam among the shadows of Ashmann Inn and use everything at your disposal to distract enemies for a resourceful escape
- Investigate and Escape- Challenging puzzles, expanded lore, and a haunting soundtrack by composer Luca Balboni (Remothered: Tormented Fathers, Mine, Watch Them Fall) transforms the dark and gloomy atmosphere into a terrifying experience that will haunt players well after the game is over
- Captivating Characters- The roster of charismatic characters grows as fan favorites returns. To meet all the new additions to the cast inspired by the protagonists of horror classics
- Real-Time Cinematics- In a series first, fully animated real-time cinematics will breathe new life into the characters and world of Remothered for an unprecedented level of immersion
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!