Ghost of Tsushima Version 1.05 Now Available | Check Out The Details Here
Ghost of Tsushima
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU & JAPAN
Are you still playing the PS4 Exclusive, Ghost of Tsushima? If you are, well, it’s time to get excited as Sony Interactive Entertainment and Sucker Punch Productions release the version 1.05 update of this action-adventure stealth game!
In version 1.05, it adds the new Lethal difficulty mode and new accessibility options.
For the full patch notes, check out below.
New difficulty level: Lethal
- Enemy weapons are more deadly, but Jin’s katana is also more deadly.
- Enemies are more aggressive in combat.
- Enemies detect you faster.
- Tighter Parry and Dodge windows.
Patch 1.05 will also include the following new options in the accessibility menu:
Lower Intensity Combat
Lower intensity mode is meant to maintain the heart and feel of Ghost of Tsushima combat while relaxing several timing-specific elements. Combat is less intense, giving you more time to react. Stealth settings are more forgiving, and enemies take longer to detect you.
- Most enemy attacks which are normally unblockable become blockable when Lower Intensity is enabled. Blocking with L1 will keep you safe from more attacks than standard combat, though some attacks must still be dodged.
- Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you a chance to recover before the next wave of attacks. In addition, your heavy attacks will interrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to stop their combos.
- Enemies will not attack you while you’re using Resolve to heal.
- Enemy awareness builds more slowly, giving you more time to recover after being spotted.
- Large Text option: Increases text size of subtitles, mission objectives and interact prompts by 150% when enabled.
- Added option to turn speaker name off when subtitles are enabled.
- New subtitle text color options in addition to white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green.
Patch 1.05 also includes additional bug fixes.
Ghost of Tsushima is an upcoming action-adventure game set in feudal Japan during the Mongol invasion. It is an open-world game set in the year 1274.
Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan–until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won’t lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting–the way of the Ghost–as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.
Ghost of Tsushima is now available here at Playasia! Click the button below to grab your copies right now.
Read more about this game > HERE <
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!
© 2020 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.