Street Fighter V: Champion Edition’s Summer Update Livestream Scheduled on August 5th
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
Capcom has announced that they will be hosting a Livestream for Street Fighter V: Champion Edition this August 5th. Yes, that’s next week! According to Street Fighter’s twitter post, the livestream will be titled “Summer Update”. Wherein the most awaited Season V characters will be revealed. Mark that date!
A Street Fighter V Summer Update is coming your way! Join us and some special guests on August 5 for the future of #SFVCE, including Season V character reveals, esports news and more! #SFVSummerUpdate – Street Fighter
WHERE TO BUY?
Haven’t got the game yet? We got you! Grab yours now here at Playasia.
Rule the ring and get ready to be the Champion of all Champions! This all-new knockout edition comes packed with every single piece of DLC from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, excluding the Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes, and Capcom Pro Tour DLC. Nevertheless, the Champion Edition adds each character, stage and costume that were released after Arcade Edition.
Choose from the whopping 40 character options with the addition of Street Fighter III’s antagonist, Gill. Unleash their most iconic and intense attacks in the 34 stages that will be featured in the game. Plus, dress up your character and look for the best fighting attire in the over 200 costumes that have been introduced since Street Fighter V’s launch in 2016.
Go solo or fight with friends in the exciting single-player and multiplayer modes created for players of all skill levels, including Story Mode, Arcade Mode, Team Battle, Ranked Match, Casual Match and more.
Read more about the game >HERE<
For more details about the game, you can watch the announcement trailer below, as well as the game’s features and screenshots.
- New V-Skills – Each character will receive a new V-Skill 2, adding even more depth to the combat system
- Balance Update – New gameplay improvements and character-specific updates
- New Challengers – 11 new challengers (including Gill) have been added to the game after Arcade Edition and will be included in Champion Edition, with one additional soon-to-be-announced character bringing the total to 12. All downloadable content characters released after the original version are available for current players by using earned Fight Money or real money
- PlayStation 4 and PC Cross-Platform Play – Current players and future owners of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base
- Stay Updated – The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!