Untitled Goose Game Physical Release for PS4 & Switch Coming in September | Pre-order Now!
Untitled Goose Game
PS4™ & Switch – US & EU
- Skybound Games, iam8Bit and House House will bring the physical release of this slapstick-stealth game for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Mark your calendars as this game is coming on September 29.
- Be the annoying goose in the town! So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Let’s be an annoying goose as Skybound Games, iam8bit and House House will bring the physical of Untitled Goose for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Mark your calendars as the physical edition of this puzzle stealth video game is coming on September 29.
In addition to the Standard physical release, the creative production company iam8Bit will bring an exclusive edition for Untitled Goose Game called The Lovely Edition. This special edition includes the following:
- Untitled Goose Game
- Lovely Village Map
- Actual “Plaza” Catalogue
- Sticker x 1
Here’s the official announcement trailer for the physical release below.
Let’s ruin everyone’s day as a goose! Check out the official game description below via Nintendo.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples’ back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from PewDiePie.
Achieve the goal of being an annoying goose with the physical release of Untitled Goose Game for the PS4 and Switch. It’s coming on September 29, and it’s now available for pre-order here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- A horrible goose (that’s you)
- A town full of people just trying to get on with their day (you hate them)
- A dedicated honk button (!!!)
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!