Stardew Valley is Getting a Nintendo Switch Physical Release in the West | Pre-order Now
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
- Stardew Valley will be finally getting its physical release for the Nintendo Switch in the west.
- The physical edition of the Switch version is scheduled to launch on November 6, 2020.
- We are now accepting reservations for the game. We ship globally! You know the drill.
The famous indie farming simulator, Stardew Valley is finally getting a physical treatment for the Nintendo Switch that every fan has been waiting for. Publisher Fangamer confirmed that the physical release of Stardew Valley for Switch is due out on November 6, 2020 in the west.
So, if you’re one of those who are patiently waiting for this game to arrive in the west in its physical edition, it’s your lucky day. Here at Playasia, we are now accepting reservations for the Standard Edition of Stardew Valley for the Nintendo Switch.
What’s even more exciting is that the game supports multi-language! Yes, you read that right. You can enjoy the game with the following language options:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Here’s an overview of the game.
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
- Create the farm of your dreams: Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm!
- Learn to live off the land: Raise animals, go fishing, tend to crops, craft items, or do it all! The choice is yours…
- Become a part of the local community: Pelican Town is home to over 30 residents you can befriend!
- Meet someone special: With 12 townsfolk to date, you may even find someone to start a family with!
- Explore vast, mysterious caves: Encounter dangerous monsters & valuable treasures deep underground!
- Customize: There are hundreds of character & home decoration options to choose from!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!