Touhou Spell Bubble Asia Physical Release Standard & Limited Editions | Now Available For Pre-order
Touhou Spell Bubble (Multi-language)
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
UPDATE 09/18/2020: The game’s product pages are now updated with its final boxart. In addition, the game comes with English Cover. PRE-ORDER NOW!
- Touhou Spell Bubble Asia physical release is coming this September. In addition, the game will be available in Standard and Limited Editions.
- This version supports multi-language that includes English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- Both versions are now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Taito’s puzzle rhythm game Touhou Spell Bubble is having a physical release. The announcement has been confirmed by Arc System Works Asia. In addition, the game will also support English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese languages.
And for those who are unfamiliar with Touhou Spell Bubble, the game mixes elements from Taito’s Puzzle Bobble series with rhythm game staples. For a quick overview of its gameplay, players need to shoot bubbles upwards and form chains of at least three bubbles of the same color to burst them, if you happen to chain large groups of bubbles together, you can initiate a rhythm game segment. In line with this, you need to press the button in time with the beat of the background music to send garbage bubbles to the opponent’s field.
The Limited Edition includes the following:
- Switch Game: Touhou Spell Bubble
- Special Box
- Lenticular Image Card
Touhou Spell Bubble is a brand-new rhythm puzzle game based on the Touhou Project series. It adds rhythm game elements to bubble shooting-style puzzles with simple controls, which you can enjoy while listening to Touhou music arrangements.
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order Touhou Spell Bubble physical editions now!
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A large number of popular characters from the Touhou Project series will appear, including Reimu Hakurei (voiced by Ayaka Suwa) and Marisa Kirisame (voiced by Naomi Ohzora).
- Well-known Touhou music arrangement artists such as IOSYS and Yuuhei Satellite worked on the soundtrack, which includes popular songs and a large number of new songs.
- The Taito sound team Zuntata will also work on the in-game background music and arrangements.
- A large number of well-known illustrators worked on the character illustrations, including key visual artist Fuzichoco. And with popular voice actors voicing the characters, the unique characters of Touhou will come to life.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!