Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Divine Edition Now Available For Pre-order!
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin [Divine Edition]
PS4™ & Switch – US
It’s time to get hyped up as XSEED Games has announced Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin getting its physical launch for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in November. With this upcoming action/simulation game, XSEED Games will bring a special edition for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin called the Divine Edition!
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Divine Edition includes the following:
- 3-disc soundtrack
- Large 130-page artbook measuring 8.2” by 5.8”
- A Japanese omamori charm measuring 2” by 3”
- All packaged within a custom box with the exclusive illustration
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is an upcoming action/simulation video game developed by an indie team, Edelweiss. This game is scheduled for November release in the US and Japan. So, are you ready to play the role of Sakuna this November?
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video from Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 2019.
The Divine Edition of Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is coming for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on November 10. Here at Playasia, this edition is now available for pre-order. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to pre-order yours right now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
- Refined Side-scrolling Platform Action – Using farm tools as weapons, chain together quick, heavy, and special attacks to take down demonic beasts, while mastering the magical “divine raiment” will be essential to grapple distant platforms, evade danger, and overcome powerful enemies
- Detailed 3D Simulation-style Gameplay – Learn the ancient art of agriculture by following detailed steps from planting to harvesting to cultivate the perfect crop. As a harvest goddess, Sakuna’s strength grows with each successful rice crop, with attributes such as aesthetic and flavor directly correlating to her combat abilities
- Creating a Home in the Wilderness – Sakuna’s mortal companions make weapons, armor, and meals for her using the materials and ingredients she gathers on her adventures, and completing quests for them will unlock even more options
- A Fresh Take on Japanese Mythology – The heroine is part of a pantheon of gods and demons inspired by traditional Japanese mythology but featuring many unique twists. The story and world are filled with lovingly rendered details, some familiar and some completely original
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!