Remothered: Broken Porcelain Residents of Ashmann Inn Trailer Revealed!
Remothered: Broken Porcelain
PS4™, XONE™, and SW – US and EU
Get to know the residents of the mysterious Ashmann Inn on Modus Games’ newly released trailer for Remothered: Broken Porcelain. Watch it below!
The video above introduces the people Jen was about to meet, once she entered the Ashmann Inn and as you see, they are not ordinary.
Moreover, the Ashmann Inn is not your average lodging. The halls are haunted and mysteries are everywhere. Make sure to reserve yours now to unravel the Inn’s mysteries this October 20th.
In case you missed it…
The sequel of the highly-acclaimed video game, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, comes in 2020 with a title Remothered: Broken Porcelain. More so, just like its predecessor, the game will be directed by Italian video game artist, Chris Daril, under the developer Stormind Games and publisher Modus Games.
In addition, this survival horror game follows an unruly teen named Jen as she enters Ashmann Inn as a maid. It is a place where truths are buried inside. There is an eerie figure lurking within the halls, and an ominous presence inside the inn is just some of the strange things you may encounter.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Thrilling Psychological Plot- The award-winning cult classic Remothered returns in Broken Porcelain. The perfect entry point for new fans discovering the franchise. As well as series veterans craving additional lore surrounding the events and characters of Tormented Fathers
- Realistic Survival Horror- The Ashmann Inn is as rich in resources as it is dangers. Cautiously scour the environment for items, to aid your exploration of unsettling locations that hide grave secrets of a terrifying past
- Intense Stealth Gameplay- Roam among the shadows of Ashmann Inn and use everything at your disposal to distract enemies for a resourceful escape
- Investigate and Escape- Challenging puzzles, expanded lore, and a haunting soundtrack by composer Luca Balboni (Remothered: Tormented Fathers, Mine, Watch Them Fall) transforms the dark and gloomy atmosphere into a terrifying experience that will haunt players well after the game is over
- Captivating Characters- The roster of charismatic characters grows as fan favorites returns. To meet all the new additions to the cast inspired by the protagonists of horror classics
- Real-Time Cinematics- In a series first, fully animated real-time cinematics will breathe new life into the characters and world of Remothered for an unprecedented level of immersion
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!