Children of Zodiarcs Physical Release For Switch | Now Up For Pre-order!
Children of Zodiarcs
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
- Children of Zodiarcs is getting a physical release for Nintendo Switch.
- The game was initially launched digitally via Nintendo eShop last March.
- Pre-order for the physical version is now available.
Tactical RPG Children of Zodiarcs is getting a physical release for Nintendo Switch. As confirmed by Red Art Games, the story-driven RPG is set to launch on physical copies this year. (No exact date as of the moment!)
The announcement was made through Red Art Games’ Twitter account, check it out below!
▪ Standard edition
▪ 2800 copies
— RED ART GAMES (@REDARTGAMES) March 13, 2020
Professional thieves on the trail of an ancient relic, the group infiltrates the glittering halls of a corrupt noble’s private chambers in pursuit of their target, narrowly escaping the wrath of the city guards at every turn. Desperate to find an escape, they seek refuge in the city’s seamy slums and brave the sunless pits of the underworld. Out to get them are heavily armed city guards, rival gangs and psychotic families of subterranean cannibals. Abandoned by the system and used by selfish criminals, these young companions will be forced to come to terms with their own reality. But be warned – in the world of Children of Zodiarcs, no one escapes unscathed! –Nintendo
What are you waiting for? The physical version of your favorite tactical RPG set in the fantasy realm of Lumus is finally here! Pre-order yours now!
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Combat Cards – Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever-changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
- Empower Cards through Dice – Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics-based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defence, healing, and special ability modifiers.
- Influencing Lady Luck – To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favour your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
- A World Full of Characters – Along the way, you’ll come to learn about Nahmi – stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice – forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff – a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
- Building Decks – Each playable character comes with their own customisable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
- A Fully Orchestrated Score – Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award-winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!