Kaze and the Wild Mask Console Version Now Available for Pre-order!
Kaze and the Wild Mask
PS4™, XONE™ & Switch – US & EU
- Soedesco and PixelHave will bring this platformer game to PS4, XONE, and Switch.
- This will be available both physically and digitally.
- As of now, there’s no official release date announced. So, please wait for it, folks! Pre-order yours now!
Embark on a new adventure as the game publisher Soedesco and the game developer PixelHave have announced Kaze and the Wild Masks for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. This platform game will be available in both physical and digital versions. As of the moment, there’s no official release date announced. So, please wait for the official announcement!
According to PixelHive‘s CEO, André Schaan, in a press release, ever since the early development stage of this game, they always held a console version. Both Steam and console versions will make the game complement in their way. With a touch of classic 90’s platformer elements, it brings nostalgic but modern gameplay suitable for the consoles today.
Here’s the official game description below.
Journey through the Crystal Islands in 90’s classics platformer style. Play as Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a curse that spread chaos around the islands. Face enraged living vegetables by invoking the powers of the wild masks. Pounce ferociously like a tiger, soar through the sky like an eagle, sprint fiercely like a lizard, and rule the sea like a shark.
- Unleash the skills of the Wild Masks to get powers from the tiger, eagle, lizard and shark
- Uncover the secrets of the Crystal Islands through collectables, achievements and 50+ bonus levels
- Relive your childhood memories of classic platformers with high quality frame by frame pixel art
- Pave your way through a satisfyingly smooth, but challenging platformer
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!