Yakuza: Like a Dragon Launches on November 13 in the West
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
PS4™, XONE™ & Xbox Series X™ – US & EU
Mark your calendars folks as Sega has announced the release date of Yakuza: Like a Dragon. It’s coming on November 13 in the west for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store. Meanwhile, the Xbox Series X will be available on the day of the console’s release in November. If you are getting the PS5, please wait for the release date announcement.
Along with the release date announcement, Sega has dropped a new trailer called “How Will You Rise?”
Watch the trailer below.
GET THE PHYSICAL COPY
Looking where to grab the physical copy of Ryu ga Gotoku 7: Whereabouts of Light and Darkness or Yakuza: Like a Dragon for PS4? Look no further! Here at Playasia, this action RPG is available here on our website. Click the button below to secure a copy.
Meanwhile, the Western release of this RPG is coming and it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
In case you missed it…
Yakuza: Like a Dragon welcomes the new protagonist, Ichiban Kasuga, a low-level yakuza who wants to prove something especially his self-worth. Join his journey with his fellow yakuza members as they rise above from rags to golds in this action RPG.
This game leads to the reimagining of the iconic video game franchise which marks the series’ 15th anniversary. Explore the nooks and crannies of Japan’s never-before-seen in the franchise. Experience a combat system that is getting better than ever!
Check out the TGS 2019 gameplay video from IGN below.
Read more about the game > HERE <
For more details about the game, you can check out the trailer, features, and screenshots below.
- Live command RPG battles – Set up the party of Ichiban Kasuga and his crew, and use various jobs to battle the enemies
- Adventure – A new area of Isezaki Ijincho in Yokohama that is three times larger than Kamurocho in Tokyo
- Jobs – Various jobs are available that uses different battle style and unique techniques
- Changing Jobs – Ichiban Kasuga and his allies can change to various job at Hello work. Try a combination of various jobs and set up your dream party
- Job Rank – Character gain experience and learn new techniques, unique to specific job
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!