Onechanbara Origin English Release for PS4 Due Out on September 24
PlayStation 4™ – ASIA
- Onechanbara Origin’s localization is confirmed for PS4.
- The game is releasing as a multi-language edition featuring English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
- Now open for reservations here at Playasia.
Tamsoft’s hack and slash game, Onechanbara Origin, is finally getting a localization for PS4 this month! Yes, you read that right. It is scheduled to release on September 24, 2020. It will be released as an Asian version courtesy of Clouded Leopard Entertainment.
Moreover, what’s great about this is its multiple language feature for both audio and subtitles. You can choose from English, Japanese, Chinese and even Korean for the voice-over. The subtitle is also supported with the following languages: English, Korean, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
In case you missed it, the game was previously released for PS4 back in December. However, it was catered for the Japanese market only. Luckily, this upcoming localization is finally in the works serving English, Chinese, and Korean gamers.
Onechanbara Origin includes The Onechanbara and The Onechanbara 2 and serves as a remake for both titles.
This swordplay action game features new and improved story elements featuring half-sisters Aya and Saki, who hate and want to kill each other. It is worth noting that the developers gave both characters a revamped look. Aya & Saki’s appearances have been touched up to make them look even prettier and sexier. Gameplay-wise, Onechanbara Origin’s gameplay has been enhanced as well in terms of its action and systems.
Click >HERE< to read more about the game.
English Release Now Open For Pre-order
Enjoy the trailer, features and screenshots for the game below.
- Cel shaded graphics reminiscent of Japanese animation
- Exhilarating feel from cutting down hordes of zombies with a katana
- Gore effects with decapitations, dismemberments, and even cutting torsos in half
- A novice-friendly system that allows combos to rack up just with a simple tap of a button
- A system called the “Cool Combination” system for advanced players. This requires exact timing to connect combos but with an added bonus of massive flexibility. Provides enjoyment for players of all skill levels
- When blood splatters from enemies on to your character, you can change forms into “Berserk” or “Xtatic” to help you defeat powerful enemies like bosses
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!