Empire of Sin Confirmed For December 1 Release Date | Learn More Here!
Empire of Sin
PS4™, XONE™, and SW – EU and US
Paradox Interactive finally revealed the release date of its upcoming real-time simulation game, Empire of Sin. If you are waiting for this game? Well, you finally got a date! According to the new trailer the publisher has released, the game will launch this December 1st for PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
You can check the pre-order trailer below!
Does Goldie Garneau have what it takes to run the criminal empire? Will Al Capone see through her vicious plans? Take over Chicago and become a kingpin of the underground, prohibition-era business! – Paradox Interactive
Moreover, check out the game’s twitter post announcing the game’s release date as well!
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Empire of Sin will be coming to PC, Mac, Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on December 1, 2020!
♠️ That's right, boss – we have a release date! ♠️
Pre-order now: https://t.co/M0WYqf5AiB pic.twitter.com/Q9qCxwVSEo
— Empire of Sin (@EmpireOfSinGame) September 17, 2020
In case you missed it…
Empire of Sin is an upcoming real-time simulation game by developer Romero Games and publisher Paradox Interactive to be released in the second quarter of 2020 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch consoles.
The game is inspired by real-life figures in Chicago during the Prohibition Era. In addition, the player takes the role of one of the mob bosses, who control the actions of its underlings. Who also take over the opponents’ business and recruit new members to their cause while defending their own empire from the other bosses. In addition, this exciting strategy game will bring you back to the glamour of the 1920’s criminal underworld, giving you a chance to thrive in the gritty underbelly of organized crime.
In Empire Sin players took the role of a crime boss in the Prohibition Era, starting in 1920 and trying to gain control of Chicago by 1933. As the boss, you can enlist up to 16 underlings from 60 potential ones to manage your empire of questionable business such as speakeasies, casinos, and brothels, protecting them from the law and rival mafia gangs, while trying to extend their own influence by taking over others.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Hustle and intimidate your way to the top and do whatever it takes to stay up there in Empire of Sin, now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Build A Crime Empire – Raise your criminal empire from the ground up, by selecting your racket of choice and building a team of loyal mobsters to make your mark on the streets. Once you make a name for yourself, you can now expand your influence by taking over rival territory. And add more endeavors to your repertoire.
- Defend and Expand Territory – If it comes to blows, hypothetically of course, and your posse needs to send a message, face off in brutal turn-based combat. Strategically recruit your goons and build strong chemistry within your crew to maximize combat damage and help secure your hold on the city.
- Living, Breathing World – Explore the streets of vibrant 1920s Chicago and interact with a full cast of living, breathing characters. Each with lives of their own that inform how they react to what you do (or don’t do). Schmooze, coerce, seduce, threaten, or kill them to get your way.
- Wield Your Influence – Make and break alliances, bribe cops, and trade on the black market to raise your faction rating and expand your crime family. But always keep your enemies close and ensure you have a mole on the inside and eyes everywhere.
- Multiple Victory Strategies – Whether you make it to the top with violence, social influence, or city-wide notoriety, there are a number of ways to become King or Queen of Chicago. With various starting conditions and constantly changing crew dynamics, no two playthroughs will ever be the same.
【SCREENSHOTS】Thanks, Empire of Sin!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!