Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise Jabbing Its Way On December 4th
Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- Nintendo has revealed the upcoming sequel to Fitness Boxing.
- It’s coming on December 4th.
- As of now, the JP version is now available for pre-order!
During the Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase September 2020, Nintendo has revealed the brand new sequel to the fitness game, Fitness Boxing. If you are looking for a game that keeps you in shape, Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise is coming to the Switch on December 4th. So, mark your calendar, folks!
Here’s the official announcement trailer below.
Get ready to get fit and groove to the music as this fitness game takes you for a work out while having fun. Bop to the beat while you jab, uppercut, and punch with your Joy-cons with the variety of boxing exercises available. You can pick your instructors to help you with your fitness.
Here’s the full game description from Nintendo below.
Jab, uppercut, dodge, and more to catchy pop tunes in this rhythmic boxing game! Pass a Joy-Con™ controller to an exercise buddy and box to the beat together.
Customize your workout with the help of a virtual instructor.
Choose from nine virtual instructors, select a challenge level from light to heavy and have a workout prepared for you by your trainer, or create one all by yourself from scratch in Free Training. Check out detailed examples, practice specific moves, and receive helpful feedback from your instructor to get the most out of your workout!
- Warm up with the original Fitness Boxing game and then transfer your profile to the Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise game
- Keep your progress from the original Fitness Boxing game and transfer your profile to the Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise game
- Get your daily workout on and box (and bop) to the beat. Pass a Joy-Con controller (or two) to a workout partner to enjoy a 2-player boxing session lead by your in-game instructor. These virtual trainers have different personalities and styles, so try them out and find the one that suits you best! Complete achievements to receive tickets you can redeem for outfits to deck out your trainer in fitness fashion
- Whatever difficulty you play on, you can revisit specific exercises for practice or watch detailed examples to observe perfect form
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise is a way to get in a guided workout, track your activity, and listen to some popular, upbeat jams
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!