Abyss of the Sacrifice Nintendo Switch English Release Up For Pre-order!
Abyss of the Sacrifice
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- The 2010-released PSP game, Misshitsu no Sacrifice has been announced for Nintendo Switch and PC.
- It will feature multi-language support for subtitles and Japanese-only for voice over.
- Pre-order for the game is now open here at Playasia.
Developer Intense‘s suspense adventure video game, Abyss of the Sacrifice is coming to the Nintendo Switch and PC. D3 Publisher got the publishing rights to release the game in Japan on December 17, 2020. But worry not though, folks, because the game will support several language options. Enjoy the game with English, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese options for the subtitles. Meanwhile, the voice-over of the game will be in Japanese only.
Abyss of the Sacrifice for the Nintendo Switch and PC is an enhanced port of the February 2010-released PSP of the game, Misshitsu no Sacrifice.
The game centers on the suspense adventure of five girls trapped in an underground facility. Follow their story and discover the truth behind mystery after mystery. Investigate scenes, unearth items, solve puzzles, and find your escape route. Are you up for the challenge?
Set after the demise of a city deep underground, Misshitsu no Sacrifice tells the story of five young girls to attempt to escape and the friendships, enmity, and horror they experience along the way.
Players must solve a variety of puzzles to find out what the future holds for the young girls in this atmospheric tale of family, friendship, and betrayal that unfolds behind closed doors.
Now Open For Pre-order
We Ship Worldwide. You know the drill.
You can check out the trailer, features, and screenshots of the game below.
- Better Looking, Easier to Play, and Additional Features – The graphics coloring has been reformed, bringing Miki and company’s story back to life more vividly than ever before. Other new features have also been added, including a hint function, gallery mode to view event images and out-of-game illustrations at any time, and touchscreen support.
- A Zapping Scenario of Despair After Despair in Search of Hope – Stages unfold for each character. Depending on the order you play each stage, the content and ending of even stages with the same name will change. And the results may mean life or death for the girl… The girls will overcome numerous despair in search of hope. What truth awaits them?
- Supported Languages – Supports English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese text language options. Voice-overs are Japanese-only.
- Supported Modes (Switch Version) – Supports TV mode, table mode, and handheld mode.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!